[25] Confess

Lisa's POV

I turn my back at her and about to walk inside when she suddenly holds my hand.

"W-wait" she said.

I face her again and look at her.

"Yes?" I said while looking intently in her eyes.

"I-I ah.. I" she tried start talking but I see she became really nervous.

"Hey. Relax, Nini. Take a deep breath and try to talk again." I said.

She follows me as she takes a deep breath.

"IREALLYLIKEYOUALOT" she said so fast without stop and a bit louder.

"Take a breath again and try to talk slowly this time okay?" I said since I did get what just she said.

She inhaled deeply and talks again "I really like you a lot" she said slowly this time and in a very low voice and she looks down after she finished saying those words. Fortunately, we are in front of each other and an arms away from each other so I heard her.

I am now looking at her while her head remains down looking at the floor.

"You like me?" I try to confirm is I heard it right.

She just hummed and nod her head which still hanged low looking down the floor.

"Like romantically like?" I asked again.

She looks up directly at me and says "Yes. I do like you romantically." She said.

We keep looking at each other for straight two to three minutes.

"I-I" I tried to speak. Now, I am the one out of words.

I take a deep breath and said "I like you too But.." I paused for a second while she looks at me waiting for me to continue.

"But I am not sure if it is romantically." I said honestly to her.

"Really? You like me too?" she said smiling widely at me. I think she did not hear my words after the 'but'.

"Yes, I do but I said I'm not sure if it is romantically." I said again.

"That's fine. You like me and I just need to make you sure that it is romantically." She said confidently while smiling.

I smile at her because of her sudden courage and confident. She looks shy and like losing hope just a while ago but now it went 360-degree change.

"Will you let me court you?" she asked.

I try to tease her by trying to think for a while.

"Yes, you may." I answered.

"YES! Thank you for giving me a chance." She said as she hugged me for a second.

"You need to get inside now. It is getting cold. I will see you tomorrow." She said.

"Good Night Lili" she added as she pushes me to went inside already.

"WAIT! I need to ask something." I said as I look at her.

"Yes?" she said.

"Why there two men of yours are following me everywhere like a stalker?" I asked.