[18] Jealous Cat

Jennie's POV

I saw Jisoo smirk for second before it turns to a smile while she looks at my back. I turn around and saw Lisa smiling as she approaches us.

I was about to stand up and I saw Jisoo walks to Lisa as she clings their arms together. WHAT the HECK is this? Lisa was startled a bit by Jisoo but she just smiles and let her clings to her. WHY? Jisoo and I are friends like really close friends but I wanted to push her now. Can I? Can I? I am asking permission to myself. Lisa is now in front of our table as she smiles at me. Abort Mission. I smile back at her. I saw Jisoo clings closer to Lisa. OKAY!! I mean DELAY mission. I will kill this SNAKE later.

"So? Let's go?" Lisa asked as she looks at me questioning.

"Y-ye" I did not finish my word when Jisoo remove her hold to her arm and face Lisa as she blocks my view on her.

"Yes! Let's go!" Jisoo said excitedly as she drags Lisa outside. Jisoo looks back at me and smirks evilly.

Note to self. Jisoo is on my number one to kill list.

Rosé and I followed them and we get inside my car.

Jisoo keeps on clinging to Lisa and getting all her attention on the whole ride while I am calming myself not to burst out here and not to push Jisoo out of my car.

We arrive on the mall. Lisa excuse herself to the ladies room. I immediately faced Jisoo and give her a death glare.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she said trying to sound innocent.

"You. Why are you clinging to my Lisa?" I said and put emphasize on my pronunciation on clinging word.

"Your Lisa?" she said as a smirk appeared on her face.

"I mean Lisa. Whatever!" I said as I walk away from her.

Jisoo's POV

'Still denial. Huh?' I thought to myself.

"Operation B. Game On." I muttered to myself.