[43] Arrival

Jennie's POV

We finish our breakfast and spend the rest of the morning together. I drove her home after we ate lunch together in a restaurant on our way home. We bid goodbye and I gave her a kiss in her cheek before going home.

I really want to spend my whole day with her however my father had call me to meet went home since my mother is returning home. She has always been in other country and will just return home at least once or twice a year.

My mother and I were really close when I was a child and I was mother's girl. However, we seem to be drifted apart when I reached my teens. She becomes a lot busier since then and I got used of her being not around.

When I arrived home, everyone was nervous.

"Dad" I called my father as soon as I saw him.

"My lovely daughter." He said and gave me a hug.

"What are you doing here near the entrance of our house?" I asked as I pulled out from the hug.

"Well, your mother will be arriving any minute now." He said nervously.

"Madam has arrived." One of our men announced.

We all become really nervous and stand properly in the entrance as we welcome my mother.

I look at my dad and saw he seems to be dying any minute now. He sweating really a lot in his forehead.

I look at the door and there I saw mother.