[21] Date?

Lisa's POV

I am now at my apartment after Jennie and her friends have escorted me. They are really nice and I enjoyed their company.

I look across the street from the window and there the two men are standing. Earlier at the store I've seen another three men with them when Jennie, Rosé, and Jisoo have arrived. The two men stalking me talks with the other three men therefore they were accomplice. They followed us in the mall until when I got home but the other three were gone after the ladies went home. Therefore, I conclude they are members of Jennie's gang. The three are guarding Jennie, Rosé, and Jisoo while the other two is guarding me. But why? I do not hold a high position in their gang or at the very least even a member of it. I am just a friend of Jennie.

I want to ask Jennie but I do not have her number. I will ask her next time we meet.

~~~ The next day morning ~~~

I have no work today since it is Saturday and I am on my way out of my apartment to have a walk around the park nearby.

I open the door and there is Jennie standing right in front of me and looks like she is just about to knock since her right hand was raise.

She was startled with me but she put than her right hand and then smile at me.

"Good Morning.." she said shyly.

"Yeah.. Good Morning." I replied.

We are stayed silent for a minute which was really awkward so I decided to speak.

"So... Do you need anything Nini?" I asked.

"A-ah y-yes. I want to visit you ...... so we can spend the day together?" she said while looking down on the floor.

"Are you asking the floor or me?" I asked.

"Y-you. Of course you." She said as she looks at me.

"Well, you're lucky since I don't have work for today and nothing to do so I will gladly spend my day with you, Nini." I said smiling at her.

"It is a date then." She said mumbled to herself but I heard it.

"Date?" I asked.

"Y-yeah.. I mean friendly date." She said.

"Okay. We will have our date for today." I said and hold her hand as we walk away from my apartment to her car. We walk side by side and I look at her and I see her smiling. I really like her smile.