[6] Jisoo and Rosé

Lisa's POV

I am now in front of Jeongyeon-Unnie's apartment. Finally, I am glad I did not get involve any further with the incident which includes a mafia and I have wear a mask and shade for they won't recognize me if ever they see me again.

I wear my hoodie first before approaching the door since it is getting cold already. I heard a loud sound coming from the inside of the apartment so I knock on the door very loudly since they might not hear me. After a while, the door opens and I see Nayeon-Unnie.

"Lis, I thought you won't make it. You really did take a lot of time to arrive." Nayeon said.

"Sorry unnie. I was doing something and I forgot the time. Hehe" I excused.

"Fine... Come inside. We are still waiting for someone to arrive too." Nayeon said.

I came inside and saw Jeongyeon-Unnie with two other beautiful girls.

"Hi Lisa! I'm glad you came. I would like to introduce to you my friends who are also members of our gang." Jeong-unnie said.

"Hey! I'm Rosé." the tall woman with blonde hair said while eating a cake in her mouth and have another food on both of her hands.

"Hi. I am Jisoo." the black hair short woman said as she approaches me to have a shake hand. I did the hand shake but she does not seem to remove it. I look at her and she winks at me.

"Okay.... Enough flirting Jisoo. Our baby monkey is too young for you." Nayeon-unnie said as she separates my hand with Jisoo's.

We started eating when they started talking about someone.

"Where is she? She is supposed to be here already since she tells me earlier when I called that she is on her way." Jisoo said.

"Just call her again" Rosé said.

"I already did but she is not answering." Jisoo said.

"Call one of her bodyguards. They should know." Jeongyeon-unnie suggested.

"You're right. I will. Excuse me for a second" Jisoo said as she goes to the balcony to call someone.

After about ten minutes, Jisoo returned and said "Her bodyguards said she is in the hospital but she is fine already and just have few wounds. They were attacked on their way here."

"Who would have the guts to attack our princess. They will surely pay for it." Jeongyeon-unnie said.

I was about to think that they are referring to the woman I have saved earlier but I don't think she is since Jisoo said they and the woman I saw was just alone. So, it's impossible that they are talking about the woman earlier. Nevermind, I don't want to think any further about it.

We continued the celebration for an hour and go home since they will still visit their friend who is in the hospital. They invited me to go but I excused myself. It is better not to be around their gang too much. It's fine if it is just Jeong-unnie but the more members I will knew then the worse things might happen.

Jennie's POV

I have ordered my men to find the girl who saves me yesterday. I am not sure what I feel right now but I really really want to know her. Maybe, I'm just glad that she saves me? I don't know but I am going to find out when I finally see her again.

My only clue about her is the cat tattooed in her upper arm. This will be a bit hard but our family motto is if a Kim wants then Kim gets.

I was not able to come to my friend's apartment yesterday because of the unexpected encounter but she already visited me with our friends and she understands it.