[55] Engagement Party

Jennie's Mother's POV

I walk away from our table and answers the call.

"Hello" I said.

"We're here already." Someone from the other line said.

"Okay. I will be there in a minute." I said and ended the call.

I walk on my way to the backstage.

"Welcome to our home." I said as I saw the father of my soon to be daughter-in-law.

He smiles. "Your place are great. I am excited to meet my soon to be daughter-in-law." He said.

"You will. But, where is mine first?" I asked.

"Oh. My daughter just went to ladies room. She was really nervous. haha" he said as he laughs.

"Don't laugh at me" someone said as she enters the backstage. There I saw the fiancé of my daughter.

"Sorry but I can't help it." The father said.

"Mother, you're here." the fiancé said.

"Yes, making sure you were prepared already." I said.

"I am" she answered.

"Good. I will now be going to start the announcement." I said.

She nods.

"Be sure to make my daughter happy." I said.

"I will" she said.

I give her a hug before walking out to go to the stage.

Jennie's POV

My mother came in the stage and everyone's attention is in her. I walk up to the stage just in the side as she proceeds with the announcement.

"Good evening everyone. This night is a very special night. Tonight two families will be bound to unite. I am very pleased to announce my daughter is engage to the daughter of my friend." My mother said.

"My friend, Marco and my soon to be daughter-in-law. Please came here in the stage." She added.

I look at the backstage as two people came out. My world stops. I see the love of my life. The person I have miss so much for being away for almost 48 hours. There she is walking here in the stage.

"Lili?!" I said shocked.