[7] Finding Her

Jennie's POV

It has been a week since the incident and a week which we have been looking for the girl. I am getting impatient. We have been looking the whole place here in 'The Hill' but no one has a small cat tattooed in their upper arm.

"Why?! Look for her even in the whole South Korea if you needed too." I shouted angrily to our gang's men.

"Jen, she might be hiding since she scared of you. Haha." Rosé butted in and laugh.

"What?!" I shouted and scowl on her.

"Nothing~~ I said I'm now hungry so I will go to the kitchen." Rosé said and then run for her life to the kitchen.

I just heaved a sigh to calm myself down.

"Jennie, don't worry. We will help you look for her even Jeongyeon will be glad to help too." Jisoo said.

"Yeah.. Can you try to describe her to us?" Jeongyeon said.

"She is taller than me. She wears black shades and mask. Lastly, she has the small cat tattooed on her upper arm. That was the only things I know. I was not in my right mind when we met so I cannot remember anything else." I answered.

"Well, it is too much general description. The definite clue we have was the tattoo but we won't see it if she is wearing clothes that can hide her upper arm. And, no one in their right mind will wear a sleeveless shirt which shows their upper arm with this cold weather we have. We might need to ask everyone to show their upper arm which is a bit awkward... I mean a lot awkward." Jeongyeon said.

"I don't care. I need to see her again." I answered back.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

It has been a month and we still do not get another clue on where is she. I am losing hope already. Maybe, she is not from here in Hannam-dong? Or, she is from another country and just went here for vacation last time? I still believe fate will bring her back to me again.