[58] Russia

Lisa's POV

~~~ Flashback continues ~~~

I woke up in a familiar but not so familiar room. When my body is fully awakened, I realize where am I. This room was my room. My old room to be exact. My room in Russia. Wait!!!!!.. Russia?! I look outside the window of my room and yes this is my room in our house in Russia. I look around my room to find my phone but it's gone. I immediately run out of the room and there I saw my dad in the living room with my two friends, Irene and Seulgi.

"Dad?" I called him since I am facing he's back.

"My daughter! I missed you so much" He said cheerfully as he approaches me and give me a big hug. I miss him too. Really. I return the hug and we pull out after a second.

"What am I doing here? How did I get here?" I asked him.

"It is your home, silly. Of course, you will be here." He said like it was the most obvious thing in this world.

"Dad!" I yelled whine.

"Okay. Okay. You became hot tempered. These two young beautiful ladies here whom I send in South Korea to get you have returned you home." He said normally.

"What?!" I yelled shocked.

"You send them to get me?" I questioned.

"Of course, I want you home since I miss you. You are the only one I have." He said with sadness.

I felt guilty for leaving him alone so I stay silent.

"We will meet tonight your future mother-in-law so you must prepare already." He said.

"B-But" I tried to protest.

"Please do this for me? Please? You are the only one I have. I want you to be engage then married in the person I trust. Who will take care of you when I am gone. You prepare now and we will see each other this dinner. I will go now since I need to finish something at work." He said sincerely as he walks out of the house.

I felt guiltier but also loved by my dad. He just wants what is best for me. I know she loves me and I don't want to crash his happiness after being away for more than four months because of my escapade.

I will face who ever this future mother-in-law tonight and I will talk to my dad tomorrow to cancel this engagement.

I have talk already with Irene and Seulgi. They were really sorry for what they did. They said what they showed friendship to me were real and they take me us a best friend even a sister. However, their family have great depth to my father so they did what they had to do. I forgive them immediately. I have seen the sincerity in them when they told me everything and they really have no choice. They make sure to be with stayed with me from the start when they drugged me until they brought me home. They never left me to make sure nothing happens though they know my dad won't do bad thing to me but they still did. And, I am grateful for that.