Part two of small chapter????

Okay so people wanted a part two

Warnings: hananaki disease, death, sobbing, mention of past lose, gagging, blood,

Ship: doc x grian,  

Doc pov

I bang on the door of grian bathroom, hearing violent gagging and coughing, "grian open up....please" I say as I press my forehead into the door, grian had been acting weird after the war and slightly more nervous around me, I just thought it was because I fought with him so I told it I saw it as all fun and games, he told me he knew that before leaving, I didn't fail to notice the petal on the ground covered in blood, I knew this disease, I lost biffa to it...I wanted to talk to him, to force him to confess to whoever, I never expected to be standing outside his bathroom door banging on it.

I break threw the door and stare at the bloody mess of petals, I see him give me a smile that makes my heart flutter then the light disappears in his eyes, I run over kneeling and pull him close, "hey hey! Wake up!" I shout desperately as I keep his pulse.......it was gone....I had lost another to this disease, I let out soft sob and pull him close, god I just wanted him to tell me who it was, I was even asking xisuma and helping him with his crush, I didn't mind the fact grian would be with another, as long as he was alive, I let out painful sobs as I feel arms pull me away and into a hug, I let out a soft cough and stare wide eye at the bloody petal in my hand.

What a fitting end, i lose my love to the disease just for me to gain it as well.