Death.

Requested by CramSalesman who literally just comment death, for one

Warnings: death, and terrible writing 

Gria- I mean poultry man POV

I fly above egging people, enjoying the feeling of being in the suit again after so long, I stop and think, wait ....the return hermits haven't met me yet.....I smirk evilly as I fly above and land on keralis barn and shoot eggs at bdub and keralis, I laugh to myself as they freak out and run around, I turn around and get ready to fly off again "god that was such a gr-" I am cut off by a sharp pain.

I look down to see...a trident threw my stomach, I pull the mask off as I fall on my knees coughing blood as I hear the sharp sounds of wings flying up and landing behind me, "I got you, you -" bdub stops as he realizes what he just did, "g-grian?!" He shouts as my vision blurs and I feel arms pick me up,"hey hey! Stay with me!" Bdub shouts as he flys towards what I assume is xisuma base keralis not far behind, At though I couldn't tell everything was fading in and out. 

nothing but pain......I just want to sleep.....so badly... I think to myself as I feel my eyes begin to close as bdub lands and shouts at someone..... I can't make out....anything.......i close my eyes for what felt like a second but the next time I opened them I see xisuma placing me on a table mumbo and Iskall now here...... when did they get here? I think to myself as i feel my vision give out and I close my eyes again.

I open them once more to find......mumbo sobbing....,and Iskall sobbing......they saying something.....what are they saying...... I turn my head to the side to see bdub with a guilty look keralis trying to comfort him, I don't want him to feel guilty......it wasn't his fault... I think to myself as I begin to close my eyes again hearing the voices of people shouting for me to stay awake.......I'm just to tired.......I let the darkness consume me...