Grian's mistake part 2

Grian pov

My eyes flutter open, "wha.....where am i....." i ask, i look to the side to see scar talking to.....mumbo..? yeah mumbo... i think to myselfi feel my ear flicker- wait ear?!

I shoot up in a panic state, i run past mumbo and scar to a mirror seeing.

i have cat ears and tail..."No NO NO NO NO! what happened to me!" i shout, i feel my heart racing, Mumbo quickly runs in the room,"grian calm down" he says I can hear anger in his voice.

my ears flatten as I begin to whimper,"this......I don't like this" I say hugging myself.

mumbo sighs, "I know...but-" he got cut off by his phone ringing.

he sighs picking it up,"hello?" Mumbo says, "what, okay okay we'll be over iskall..." Mumbo says hanging up and groaning, "iskall needs my help with red stone, he said one of our machines blew up" Mumbo says.

"uh...Mumbo forgetting something" I say pointing to my ears, I hear him groan as he slaps his hand on his face.

"I'm sucH a spoon sometimes, he says, I sigh at him, Mumbo gives me a comforting look as he grabs my arm pulling me with him to shara

Time skip brought to you by I forgot I was making this

Mumbo POV, 

It took grian a bit to take off as he kept catching his tail on fire or getting it stuck in the wings, but we finally made to to shara.

I land in the blown up hole "what seems to be the problem iskall?" I ask, as grian comes stumbling in.

iskall looks at me"ah there you are Mumbo, one of the machines blew up, and I-......why grian has ears and a tail" iskall asks me, "concorp... grian played a prank and well they took it to far..." I say with a slight growl, iskall looks at me just as mad, "why aren't they changing it back!" Iskall asks me, I sigh and rub my neck "it seems to be permanent from what cub was saying..." I say to iskall as I watch grian get up trying to control his tail, "what!?" Iskall shouts at me, "ima make them pay for this!" He says with a growl, I sigh and put my hand on iskall shoulder, "right now it seems grian needs up" I say to iskall and his face seemingly calms down, he sighs and nods to me.

I look over at grian"need help?" I ask, he currently upside down with his elytra over his face and his tail wrapped around his leg and onto the other one,"no I got this!" Grian shouts, I hear iskall let out a slight chuckle, "so where this red stone problem?" I ask iskall, he points to the machine that blew up, and I nod to him going over checking it out as he stays with grian, him and I can agree on one thing.....we feel more protective of him then ever...