What happened here....part 6

Warnings: mention of death, blood.

Ships:

Recap: iskall had the choice to ask how grian lived so long if there were others or if he knew how defeat the beast, you Choose defeat the beast, iskall asks grian he says he knows he just needs to get to doc lab, grian  proceeded to run off. You had to choose if he should find the others or follow.

Scar had the choice to tell xisuma or lie how ren died, you choose truth... xisuma is deeply in tears and scar walks away feeling guilty, failing to notice the monster. You have no choice.

You choose to follow, this will effect your future

Iskall's pov

I let out a deep sigh and stand up following grian, he leads me threw the town, I frown as I see him stop dead in his tracks,"what's the hold up grian?" I ask, "n-nothing we went the wrong way, we should turn back" grian says trying to make me walk the other way, I frown and try to peek over.

Choice time

Look at what grian trying to hide

Or

Let him take you a different way 

Scar's pov

I feel claws scarp against my back and I let out a scream of pain as my body hits the wall, I look up at the beast with tears in my eyes as it walks over like it's stalking it's pray, I feel press myself into the wall as the beast hovered over me, it's teeth huge and stained with blood....but I notice something, I frown as I see the concorp tag on it, my eyes widen and I look up at it. 

It doesn't seem to want to kill me....it nuzzles me?! I freeze in place and shakily take the color into my hand, I read the name......jellie?! "Jellie?! What the!" I shout in surprise it just purrs as it nuzzles me, I take more focus in on looking at the beast....it's cat like....this one at least...I frown...did we create these beasts? Was I apart of this?.... i hear a low growl come from behind jellie beast......I stare wide eye at the beast who ripped off ren head not long ago.

Choose time

Point to the beast to tell jellie?

Or

Run

With every action has its  equal opposite reaction.

 Achievement you have  jellIe