First Day of Hell

Y/n's POV

I woke up to my alarm screaming at me, reminding me it was Monday and I had school. I noticed Dom was cuddling me all night and I hadn't noticed.

"Dom, time to get up." I said shaking him. "Hmm?" He said, eyes still closed. "Its time to get up, we have school." I replied. "Ok let me get dressed!" He said, jumping up with excitement then running to his closet.

I went to my suitcase on the floor and grabbed some clothes. I ended up grabbing my black ripped jeans I had worn yesterday, my black converse high tops, my white Green Day shirt, and a black jean jacket. I french braided my hair into two braids and put on a black baseball cap backwards.

Dom and I quickly ate and walked to the bus stop since it was free and there was no need to waste gas.

We sat at the bus stop for about 10 minutes until the bus came. I allowed Dom to get in first and followed him to where he was sitting.
A few guys would talk to him and joke around with him. A couple even asked who I was. Dom would tell them we were just friends.

As we got off of the bus and walked into the school, the bell rang.

"Dom" I said. "Yeah y/n" he asked.
"I have to go get my schedule and find out my locker number" I replied.
"I'll go wiv ya." He smiled.

We walked to the office and got my schedule.
"Dominic, would you show y/n around the school please?" The principal, Mr. James asked.
"I mean, yeah I'd love to!" Dom yelled, obviously overexcited.

Dom walked me around the school for the rest of the day and turns out, my locker is right next to his. I actually had fun and I think Dom did too.

At the end of the day, Dom and I headed back on the bus to head home. As Dom and I walked down the driveway, he asked me a question.

"Y/n. Why did you move here?" He asked. I stopped in my tracks. "Why?" I asked. "I dunno, just wondering."
I knew why. But I couldn't tell him.

We kept walking and walked into the house. We set our bags down and both went to sit down on the couch. Dom put on a movie and I snuggled up next to him. He put his arm around my shoulder and looked at me. I looked back at him and started moving closer. Dom then put his other hand on my cheek, leaned in, and kissed me. We kissed for a few seconds before pulling away.

Dom looked me straight in the eyes and said, "do you know, how long, I've been waiting to do that." He laughed. He gave me a quick peck on the forehead. Not long after, I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up about an hour later and Dom's arms were tightly wrapped around my waist. He looked over at me and noticed I was awake and squeezed me tighter and kissing me on the forehead.

"Hello love." He said then smiled at me.
"Hey" I replied. I started to get up but Dom then stopped me.
"Stay." He begged.

I laughed then looked at him.
"First of all, I have to piss and don't want to end up pissing my pants. And second of all, I don't want to piss on you." I laughed. Dom let go of me and allowed me to get up to use the bathroom.

After I washed my hands, I went and layed back down by Dom. He once again wrapped his arms around me and we cuddled for awhile longer.

"Skip school with me tommorow so we can cuddle" Dom begged.
Why wouldn't I? Even though I had just met him a few days ago, it felt like I knew him for years. Plus, I was madly in love with him.

"Of course." I said, and kissed him on the lips. I pulled away, but Dom leaned in and kissed me more. In that moment, I felt like I could stay there forever.

Dom ended the kiss.
"I love ya, will you marry me?" He sang. His words were soft but his eyes were even softer. Dom kissed me again before I nuzzled up to him and we both fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning to just me on the couch. I heard loud guitar strumming from upstairs and decided to go check it out. As I passed one of the doors upstairs, I hears Dom singing once again. I opened the door to see Dom singing into a microphone and playing the guitar.

"We got the love but they put out the fire." "Cause they expect us to walk on a wire." "We got the love but they put out the fire." "Cause they expect us to walk on a wire." "Kid lifts up a spray can" "and never thought he would be famous, what he did." He stopped singing when he realized I was up.

He set down his guitar and walked over to hug me.

"I have a question." Dom said, looking down at me.
"Yea, what is it?" I asked. "I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend." Dom said as he started to blush. "Wait, really?"I asked shocked. Even after everything that happened last night, I still expected him to only want to be friends with me.

"Y/n, I love you." Dom said, making me blush.
"I love you too" I said, pationately kissing him on the lips. Dom shut off his equipment and led me to his room.

"Do you remember last night when I asked you to skip with me so we could cuddle all day?" Dom asked.
"Yeah?" I said. "Why?" I asked.
"Because I meant it" Dom said pulling me over to him.

As we both layed under the covers, Dom put his arms around me tight pulled me into a hug.
Once again, we fell asleep in each other's comfort, feeling as though we were frozen in time.

Hey guys. So I didn't publish a chapter yesterday because I had homework I didn't do so now that that's out of the way, hi!
I hope you like the story so far because I enjoy writing it.

I LUV YA!! BE SAFE!!🖤🖤🖤