Him, again.

Dom's POV

"Y/N WATCH OUT" I screamed as I pulled Y/n on the wet grass.
I noticed the car had just barely missed her. I looked down at her. She had passed out from shock.

"Y/n. Y/n, wake up!" I yelled.

I sat down on the grass and layed Y/n's head on my lap.
I then heard my phone buzz.

1 New Message

I opened the message to see it was from Josh.

Josh: Where are you?

Dom: I can't make it. Can we do tommorow instead?

Josh: no, because I made plans today.

Dom: Y/n just passed out from shock. She almost got hit by a car so if you can't accept that and make a date, shove it up your ass.

Josh: oh.

Josh: that sucks for her. I hope she dies asshole.

Read

I put away my phone, stood up, and carried Y/n back to the house.
I laid her on the couch and made sure she was alright. We got there by 3:27.

She seemed perfectly fine so I layed next to her and put my arms around her, making it so that she was the little spoon.

That night I was too 'worried' to sleep I guess, because I wanted to be there when Y/n woke up.

At around 4 am, I still couldn't sleep. Y/n was still sleeping. I checked if she was still breathing, which she was, and went upstairs.

I walked into my recording room and turned on the mic. I grabbed my guitar and started singing.

"I'm holding out. When I pass your house. I I I I'm waiting on the weekend. I'm waiting on the weekend. I contemplate the words. To make you feel safe and sound. Waiting on the weekend. I'm waiting on weekend. Will we ever, meet again. Will you be stood waiting, wait for your train. Tommorow. Waiting on the weekend. I'm waiting weekend. Waiting on the weekend. Spent four days messing round in my head. Could she be my lover or is this pretend. Till then, I'm waiting on the weekend. Waiting on the weekend. Waiting on the weekend. She always looks so. Sad and I don't know why. All I wanna do is ask. But u just walk bye bye. Waiting on the weekend. Maybe we could speak then. I'm waiting on the weekend. Now."

I finished up then shut everything down. I went downstairs and picked up Y/n, bringing her to the bedroom.
I set her down on the bed, and set myself down next to her.

She looked so peaceful sleeping. I wondered what she was dreaming about. If she even was dreaming.

Y/n's POV

I woke up to a pounding headache. I didn't remember even going out to see Josh, which made me happy. I looked over to see Dom sleeping.

I got up and smiled to myself. I smiled because of how happy I was with Dom.

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the medicine cabinet for some ibuprofen. I found a small bottle and downed about three pills. I swallowed some water and walked back into the bedroom.

"Good morning! You're awake! Are you okay?" Dom said, finally awake. "Morning. And, yeah, I'm fine. Got a pounding headache though." I smiled and took a seat next to him.

I checked my phone to see what time it was. "Its 7:00, we might want to start getting ready for school" I told Dom as I walked into the closet and grabbed an outfit. Dom followed and grabbed an outfit of his own.

I walked into the bathroom to get dressed, then walked downstairs to wait for Dom to come down not long after.

"I'm pretty hungry" I mumbled to myself. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a pancake from the other day.

I spotted Dom walking down the stairs. He asked me if I was ready and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we headed out the door.

We waited at the bus stop until the bus arrived, got on, and headed to the back of the bus.

"Got a girlfriend Harrison?" A guy asked, eyeing me up.

"Don't drop her like the last one Dom" another guy said while nudging someone in the shoulder.

I could tell Dom was getting tense due to the fact he was squeezing my hand tighter every comment that was said.

"Ignore it if it bothers you so much. That's what my dad told me. Trust me, it works" I whispered in his ear and smiled. He relaxed and rested his head on top of mine.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I looked around to see most of the kids staring.

Dom started talking to his friends as he kept holding me. The bus soon stopped completely. I looked outside and noticed we weren't at the school.

"Holy shit dude" a guy said as he stared outside onto the street.

I looked outside and saw a car that was damaged greatly. There was a man with black hair and a large cut on his lip lying on a stretcher being pulled into an ambulance. I saw the man on the stretcher look at me and smile before looking away again.

"Do you know him" Dom asked.

I was quiet for a second before I realized who the man was.

"It was Josh." I whispered, slightly getting anxious. I looked for Dom's hand and grabbed it tightly. Dom rubbed the back of my hand, calming me down slightly.

"There was a car crash in the way of the route to your schools so I'm going to bring you guys home and you will all have an excused absence for the day" The bus driver yelled back at us.

Some people shrugged and ignored him and a few were excited to go back home and miss a day of school. I was just scared.

I was scared because Josh was crazy. Insane even. He had tried to kill me before. He was going to try to do it again. And Dom would be there to see it all.

HEY GUYS!!! I'm sorry I haven't posted in over a week. I was super busy with school, had writer's block, and the power went out due to the snow we got the other day. Just got power back and I finished the chapter. I'm so sorry I'll try to have another chapter up tommorow. I hope you guys understand!! Also I wrote this at 3 am and I'm sorry if some of it doesn't make sense.

I LUV YA!!!