Waiting on the Weekend

DOM'S POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I adjusted to my surroundings and realized I was in my room.
I hadn't remembered even going upstairs last night.

I looked next to me and noticed Y/n was nowhere to be found.

"Hey Y/n?" I called out. I waited a second for an answer and didn't get one.

"Y/n?" I yelled louder so that if she was downstairs, she could hear me.

I didn't get an answer so I decided to go downstairs. I looked around for a few minutes and couldn't find her or any trace showing that she had gone out. I then heard my phone go off. I answered the call and listened to what the person had to say.

"Well what the fook!" I yelled in response.

Y/n's POV

"What the fuck" I muttered to myself waking up in a foreign room.

"Heyy" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked around the room and ended up spotting Josh in the corner of the room.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked him, observing my surroundings. The wallpaper reminded me of the 1930s, in fact, the whole room did. It was also sort of set up like a hotel room.

I went to get up and realized I was tied to a bed.

"Josh, let me go." I said.

"Mmmm, no" he stated.

"Why am I here Josh?" I asked.

"Because I love you, I miss you, and I want to make it so that you can never leave me again." He said, his blue eyes staring me straight into my soul.

"Josh. I don't love you anymore, I love Dom." I stated.

"That's why you are here. So I can show you why you loved me in the first place." Josh said, smirking.

I sighed.

"Josh, I loved you at one point, but not anymore. Why can't you understand that?" I yelled.

"That's it." He said in a dominant voice.

*Sensitive ish i guess*

"I'll just have to refresh your memory." He smiled walking towards me.

"Wait, no Josh stop." I pleaded. I knew what he was going to do next.

He started to tug at my pants and reminded me of the night I got drunk and raped. I screamed as loud as I could.

"HELP!" I screamed kicking Josh in the balls.

"Why the fuck did you do that!?" Josh hissed.

"Cause I don't fucking love you." I replied.

I heard an ambulance come down the road and hurried into the building to get me.

"Fuckin A" he said frantically trying to grab his belongings, but he was too late.

The police stormed in and grabbed Josh, bringing him to the side of the room.

"Son, we're gonna have to bring you in for some questioning." A young police officer told Josh.

Another police officer untied me and handed me my clothes from the floor. I got dressed and walked out of the room. A police officer stopped me. 

*End of sensitive ish"

"Miss, what were you doing here? How did you get here?" He asked.

"Erm- he sort of kidnapped me. I don't know how to put it any other way." I shrugged.

"Okay, this week I'll have to bring you in for questioning. You can bring someone there with you if you want." He replied.

"I'll need your number though." He said cautiously, trying not to upset me.
"For what?" I asked, still slightly traumatized.
"Erm, so I can call you to come in." He replied.
"Oh yeah." I replied.

I gave him Doms number since I kinda chucked my phone, and noticed Josh getting handcuffed by the police officer.

As I walked through the halls to the elevator, the police officer stopped me once again.
"I can take you for a ride home if you'd like?" He asked.

"Yeah, that'd be great." I replied

About 20 minutes later I arrived home. I knocked on the door. Nobody answered so I just walked in.

"Dom?" I asked, noticing Dom was curled up in a ball in the corner of the room crying. He looked up.

His eyes were red and puffy. A tear fell down his cheek as I ran up to him. He sprung up and started to hold me while balling.

"Y-Y/n. A-are y-you o-o-okay" he stuttered while wiping his eyes.

"Dom. what happened?" I said

"I thought y-you w-were g-g-gone." He said as he pulled me down with him so that we were hugging each other tightly on the floor.

"I'm okay Dom. But, who told you that?" I asked.

"J-josh c-called me. He s-said y-you were d-d-dead!" He cried, clenching me tighter.

"Well I'm not, I'm here. Its okay" I said reassuringly.

Dom held me there for awhile before he finally said something.

"I love you. Never leave me. Please?" Dom said.

"Dom, I love you so much. Hell, probably even way more than you love me. I will never leave you." I smiled.

He wiped his eyes and smudged his eyeliner. He kissed me and muttered things like, 'i love you' and 'i thought you were dead' and 'i was scared'.

"Dom?" I asked.

"Yea?" He replied.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked.

"You don't have to ask." He shrugged and picked me up, bringing me to the bedroom.

I chuckled.

"Erm, Dom, I don't think I can lift you. You weigh more than me." I said nervously.

"Yea, your probably right" he laughed.

We layed down and cuddled till we both fell asleep. Today was a train wreck, but at least Dom was okay.

HEY. So yeah, I've been lazy and not updating buttt I am trying. Ive just been really sad and not really wanting to do much but I'll try to push myself to at least get chapters out haha!!

I LUV YA!!!