Josh, go away!

I quietly got up and grabbed Dom's keys from the table. I opened the door and walked to the car. I started it up and hoped Dom hadn't woken up. I backed out of the driveway and towards town to meet Josh. I was nervous as fuck.

At least Dom didn't wake up.

Dom's POV

I woke up to the sound of the door closing. I looked to my left and noticed Y/n was gone. Her new phone j had bought her today was gone as well, meaning she had left.

"What the hell" I said as I stood up to look around. Since I had just woken up, my vision was still blurry, so I wiped my eyes and looked outside.

I looked outside to see that the Y/n getting in the car. I ran to grab my phone to text her what she was doing.

TEXT POV

Dom: Hey babe.
I saw you leave just now.
Where ya going?

Y/n: Oh, I'm just going
to get something to um, eat.
I didn't want to wake
you. do you want anything?

Dom: Uh, no Thanks
Love.

Y/n: K, I have to go.
I'll talk to you later.
Love you.

Dom: Okay, love ya too.

I don't know what it was, but something felt off. 

I walked over to the closet and grabbed my motorcycle keys and went outside. I started the motorcycle and drove towards town.

I realized I had no idea where Y/n would be so I decided to text her.

Dom: Hey babe, I was just wondering what restaurant you were going to?

Y/n: I'm going to that weird seafood restaurant by the pub. I will be back pretty soon.

Dom: Okay babe. I love youu!

Y/n: I love you too! See ya soon! <3

I turned of my phone and started up the motorcycle once again and drove away.

I knew exactly what restaurant Y/n had been talking about. Me and my mates Micheal and Adam got hammered at the pub nextdoor and ate at the seafood restaurant while getting kicked out about 20 minutes later.

I only remember bits and pieces about that night, but enough to remember bits and pieces of that night, but enough to remember that we had gone out at all.

I turned the corner and parked in an alleyway between the pub and seafood restaurant to where I saw a man pinning a woman up against a wall.

She seemed like she needed help so I walked up behind him, and tapped his shoulder.

"Scuse me mate, if you'd be as lovely as to let the lady go?" I said.

He turned around and I was able to see the woman's face.

"Y/n?" I asked.

"Dom, I-" She started as I interrupted her.

"What the fook Y/n? Who is this!?" I shouted.

"It's, erm. I,-" She stuttered.

"You're fookin cheating on me now!? I trusted you Y/n! I love you! I can't believe-" I yelled as Y/n interrupted me.

"Dom, I'm not cheating on you! I love you so much, you have no idea!" She yelled back.

She sat there for a second before figuring out what to say.