Loner

Y/n's POV

I stayed up all night crying. I know, dramatic, but I really love Dom. I need to talk to him today, but I don't know what to say.

I know he is mad because he doesn't want me to get hurt. I'm fine. I'm 17 and I can handle myself just fine. I want him to be safe just like he wants me to be safe, which is why I didn't want to bring him into this.

Dom's POV

I stayed up all night. I couldn't sleep. Josh was an asshole. Y/n told me so herself. I'm mad at her because she didn't tell me she was going to see her. Josh hurt her twice, and I knew he would hurt her again.

It upsets me she didn't ask me for advice. I mean she probably couldn't have anyways. She didn't tell me what he did when she moved here. Well not completely anyway.

I'm gonna talk to her about it. I feel bad she had to sleep on the couch though. Hopefully she slept.

I decided to call my mate, Adam for advice.

Y/n's POV

I sat there for about 20 minutes before I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I heard the steps stop in front of me. I looked up and noticed my shirt was soaked.

"Ya look a mess love." Dom said helping me up.

"Dom, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just-" Dom stopped me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry I got angry ya didn't tell me. Why didn't ya tell me love?" He said, looking me straight in the eyes.

I took a minute to figure out what to say.

"Josh told me not to tell you. I knew if I didn't obey that, he would hurt you Dom." I said looking down.

Dom lifted up my chin.

"It was alright to be scared love. I understand why ya didn't tell me. I'm sorry I reacted the way that I did. I shouldn't have. I know you felt bad. I'm just glad I got there before things escalated." Dom explained.

"You can tell me why you moved away from Josh whenever you're ready. You don't have to tell me now, but I do want to know someday love if that's okay with you." He said.

"Dom, I'll tell you now if you really want to know." I said. I didn't really want to tell him, but I knew he wanted to know.

Dom stood still, waiting for an answer.

"Okay. Erm, where do I start. Alright. So, eh, we moved away because Josh was abusive. He used to beat me and throw me down the stairs. I didn't care though, I thought I loved him." I said.

"Why did you move away though?" Dom asked.

"One day, I was hanging with my best mate of mine. He had been my best mate since we were little and I had never thought about dating him once in my life. That day, Josh came home and saw I was hanging with him. Josh stabbed him 14 times and he ended up dying Josh went to prison and made up lies saying he was trying to protect himself. I had to agree with him. Josh went away for three years instead of going for life. I moved here the day before Josh was let out. He found me here because he wants me to die for leaving him I know that because I read his diary before I left." I explained

"He killed your best friend?" Dom said

"Yeah" I replied

"It still messes with my head sometimes, but I'll be okay." I said.

"I'm sorry love, I had no clue." Dom said pulling me into a tight hug.

"You need to stop apologizing." I laughed

"I know, but still. I felt bad all night because of how I said things." Dom said.

"And I should've really told you why I moved and where I was going. I'm sorry I didn't. I wasn't thinking right and was too worried on what he would do to hurt you." I said.

"Love, he couldn't hurt me if he tried. I beat his ass last night and I'll do it again if I have to." Dom said.

"I love you Dom." I said.

"I love ya too." he said back.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

"HEY BITCH OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR, HOE!" I heard a guy scream from outside.

"ADAM SHUT THE FUCK UP, DOM IS PROBABLY SLEEPING!" Another guy yelled.

I heard Dom chuckle. He let go of me and opened the door.

"MICHEAL ADAM WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOIN HERE, EH?!" Dom yelled at the two guys on the front step.

"THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE MATE?!" One of the guys yelled back.

I walked up by the door really confused.

"Ooh, Dom, who's that?" One of the guys pointed to me.

"Oh, erm, I'm Y/n" I said quietly.

"There's no need to be shy love. It's just me best mates. That's Adam and that's Micheal." Dom said pointing to them.

"Ooh, he called you love. Are you guys dating??" Micheal said.

"Ooh la la." Adam said, feeding into it.

"Shut it ya twat. Yea she's mah girl. Got a problem with that mate?" Dom said putting his arm around me.

"But I thought we were dating." Adam said obviously joking around.

I laughed along with Micheal and Dom.

"What? I was being serious!" Adam said making everyone chuckle.

"So, Y/n. How did ya meet Dom? He doesn't just date anyone ya know." Micheal said.

"Oh, well. I moved into the house next door and Dom brought me to hang out with him. The next day he locked himself out of the house. I got kicked out, moved in with Dom and then we started dating I guess" I shrugged.

"Why did your mom kick you out?" Micheal asked.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you another day." I said back.

Just then there was another knock at the door. I got up and looked through the peephole.

Josh was standing there.

"Fuck." I said.

HELLO GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY SO FAR YA FOOKIN TWATS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH BECAUSE I DO. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYONE WHO LOVES YOU, I LOVE YOU. HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!

I LOVE YAAAA!!!!!!!!