Manny, Manny, Manager

I woke up to Adam and Micheal running into the room, jumping on the bed.

"GET UP YA FUCKERS" Micheal yelled.

"FOOK OFF YA TWATS" Dom yelled pushing Adam and Micheal off the bed. Everyone started laughing when Adam hit his head on the wall.

"You good mate?" I asked Adam. 

"Yeah" he said with a pink face from laughing.

Everything went silent for a second and I looked up at the clock. 5:00 am.

"Anyways." Adam said standing up.

"Wait, we're telling them now?" Micheal asked

"Telling us what?" I asked.

"Oooh okay so-" Micheal started.

"Shut up ya twat, I'm telling them" Adam said smacking Micheal on the side of his head.

"I'm confused. What the fook is going on?" Dom asked 

"Okay, so at the party Micheal and I went to was amazing and fun-" Adam began

"I'm glad ya guys had fun, but ya woke us up at 5A am mate. We got school in a few hours ya fooker" Dom interrupted

"Ok, but listen. We met this guy, his name is Manny, and we showed him some of your music" Adam said.

 I was a bit confused because Dom had never told me he wrote music. Sure, I had heard him playing his guitar singing a couple random songs I hadn't heard of, but I didn't know they were his songs.

"He agreed to sign you a record deal if you were able to travel like, almost all the time for like tours and shit. Oh, you also need a stage name." Micheal finished.

"FOOKIN SHIT!" Dom yelled jumping up off the bed landing on his feet. A huge smile appeared on his face as he pulled me to my feet.

"Go get dressed. We're going to the school a bit early to drop out love." Dom said, leaving me with a kiss on my forehead.

I stood there for a second wondering if I should drop out or not. I knew I had to because I had nowhere else to go but an orphanage, and I couldn't go back to m mom.

I walked over to the closet and put on my Normal People Scare Me shirt with black ripped jeans. As I was tying the laces to my high top converse, I heard a knock at the door. 

"Come in" I replied. 

"Hey mate" Adam said walking in and closing the door behind him.

"Hey." I replied.

"I have a quick question." I said to Adam.

"Ask away." He said sitting down next to me.

"So, this is probably a stupid question actually nevermind." I shrugged.

"No, you can ask me. I'm an idiot most of the time anyway." Adam said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Probably like, London or some shit. Maybe even America." Adam said.

"That's sick! I didn't know that Dom even wrote songs though. He must've forgot to mention it or something." I said.

"Yeah, I didn't even know until like a year ago so I don't know." Adam reassured me.

"Oh well, we better just head out and get our asses in the car then." I said.

All of a sudden Dom walked in and sat down next to Adam. 

"Hello. What're you guys up to?" Dom asked

"Nothing, talking and whatever." Adam replied.

"Huh, we gotta go drop out love, ya ready?" Dom asked.

"I mean, we could probably call them and tell them?" I asked

"Nah, we'll be driving to London after that anyways, plus its on the way there as well" Dom explained. 

"Okay that's fine I guess" I shrugged.

"Get your stuff ready alright? I'll be downstairs with Micheal and Dom." Adam said as he stood up.

"Okay, I'll be down in a few." I replied.

The guys headed downstairs as I grabbed a backpack and shoved my clothes into it.

I went to the bathroom and quickly threw on a small portion of makeup so I looked at least presentable. I walked out and saw Dom packing another backpack full of his clothes.

"Hey, I forgot to pack some of my own clothes and I don't think I'd look nice in a pair of these." Dom said holding up a pair of thongs.

"Probably not" I laughed, snatching them back.

"I got my clothes all packed up. You ready to leave bubs?" I said as Dom walked over and put his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah. It's gonna be sick though love." Dom whispered in my ear.

"We're going to go to L.A. I'm gonna get to be on stage with Micheal and Adam. Hell, you can come on stage with us if you'd like. Either way, you will be there every step of the way love." Dom continued.

"I'm surprised I'm even going to say this but, I'm excited to leave England. It's like all my life I've been stuck in one place and now it's all going to change. It's fucking crazy Dom. I've never been more ready for anything in my life. All of the past will be left behind along with England." I spit out.

"I'm glad you aren't mad or anything. I thought you would be." Dom confessed.

"Why would I be mad?" I asked

"I don't know. It's like, I met you a few weeks ago, right? I just thought that since it's so early in the morning, it would be like, difficult to comprehend that we would be really leaving England. To another country as well though." Dom replied.

"I mean yeah, I understand that. But if anything, we can visit. We could visit like your mom and dad. It's not forever is what I'm trying to say." I said.

"You're right. That's what I love about you. You want me to be the best me I can be." Dom said grabbing my hand.

"Let's go." He said.

As we started down the stairs Dom's phone started to ring.
Dom answered and put it on speakerphone.

"Hello?" Dom said into the phone.

"Hi, this is Manny you're manager. I just wanted to let you know you're flight to L.A. leaves in about 2 hours. Everything's already paid for. I'll meet you guys at the airport." Manny said.

"Yeah Adam told me that. That's sick you're amazing. I do need a stage name though still. I'll figure it out soon I'm sure." Dom replied.

"Right. How many people were going again? Just wanted to make sure I got enough tickets for the plane ride." Manny said.

"Ehm, me, mah girlfriend, Adam, and Micheal." Dom said.

"Right. I thought Micheal wasn't sure if he was going to go or not so I didn't get him a ticket. I'll quickly get him one." Manny replied

"Thank you so much. Can't wait to meet you." Dom said.

"I can't wait to meet you as well. I'll see you soon!" Manny replied.

"Alright then. Bye bye." Dom said ending the conversation.

"Let's go now." Dom said with a huge smile on his face.

HEY GUYS SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE. IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET NY GRADES UP. BUT HERES A KINDA LONG UPDATE IG? I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THEN COMMENT THEM AND MAYBE I WILL PUT THEM IN. YA NEVER KNOW. OKAY BYEEEE.

I LUV YA GUYSS!!!