Guess who's back?

*THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THAT PART, READ UP UNTIL ADAM AND MICHEAL LEAVE THE HOUSE*

"Fuck." I said.

"What's up?" I heard Adam say from the living room.

"Fucking hold on." I said back.

I started walking into the kitchen and motioned for Dom to follow.

"Don't answer the door guys" I yelled to them.

"Whatever!" They yelled in sync.

"What's up, what happened?" Dom asked.

"Josh is here." I simply said.

"Well shit. What should we do?" He asked.

"I don't. I have an idea though. I think you should bring the guys through the backdoor. Quickly tell them the situation and they come around the house on each side. If Josh tries to take me you will be in the house do you can grab me and the boys can grab him." I explain.

"Then we call the police." He says, finishing the plan.

"Yeah."I said.

Dom opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted by the door.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" I heard Josh yelled while pounding on the door.

"One second!" I yelled back.

Dom and I walked into the living room. Dom quickly told the boys the plan.

"But why you?" Adam asked.

"Not to be rude of course!" Adam quickly added.

"I don't know. But let's just go, he's going to break down the door soon." I said.

I walked up to the door and took a deep breath.

I slowly opened the door and there he was.

"Hey." Josh said with an evil smile.

"What do you want" I say as Dom comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist

"Me and you together, like it was before you moved." He said, still smiling.

"Josh, you know I don't love you anymore." I said

"Let me change your mind" He said holding his hand out.

"Give me a minute to decide." I say closing the door.

"I've contacted the police love. They should be her in a moment" Dom whispered.

"Adam and Micheal haven't even gone outside yet." I said confused.

"Change of plans, love." he said holding me tighter

"Thank you for being here." I say, turning around and kissing Dom.

"I couldn't imagine it being any other way." He said breaking the kiss.

I quickly turn around and open the door. Dom doesn't let go of me.

"What exactly do you want." I asked.

"For you to give me a chance, and for him" Josh says pointing to Dom. "to be gone." Josh continues.

"I'm sorry but I can't date a man who is going to be in jail." I said.

"What do yo-" Josh started to say as two police officers grabbed him and threw him in the back of a police car

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU BITCH! I LOVED YOU AND YOU LEFT ME!" Josh screamed.