Where it all started

I woke up the next day to the smell of burnt food. I got up, threw on one of Dom's jumpers, and walked down the steps. I walked into the kitchen to see Dom making breakfast. He had a plate with burnt pancakes to his left on the counter.

"Morning" I mumbled, still rubbing my eyes. "Morning love" Dom turned to smile at me before turning back to the pan of food.

"Do you need help?" I laughed as Dom pulled another black pancake from the pan.
"Em, yeah I don't really know how to cook very well." Dom replied, slightly hiding his face from embarrassment.

I walked over to Dom and started making a fresh batch of pancakes. Dom wrapped his arms around my waist and set his head on my shoulder.
"I love you" Dom whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek.

After I finished cooking the pancakes, I set them on a plate for Dom and I. I drizzled syrup on them and set them to the side.

"Holy shit!" Dom exclaimed as he grabbed a plate and started digging in.
"These taste fooking mental!" He yelled.

We ate in silence the rest of the time we ate until I remembered something.

"Dom?" I said. "Hmmm?" He sang. "Don't we have school today?" I questioned. "No, school was cancelled today" he continued. "Why?" I asked.

I looked outside to see it pouring rain outside. "Nevermind" I continued.

I finished eating and went to go clean mine and Dom's plates off.
When I finished, I heard a phone go off. I knew it wasn't mine because I had smashed it last night.

"What the hell?" Dom said.
"What?" I said as I rushed to the living room. I saw him looking at his phone confused.

I noticed who's number it was, and snatched Dom's phone out of his hand.

"How the hell did Josh get your number?!" I exclaimed. Dom shrugged and I read the text.

Josh: So, you must be Y/n's new boyfriend. Meet me at the small ice cream shop on Jay's street around 3 o'clock. Bring her with you. I just want to talk.

Dom grabbed the phone back and started texting back.

Dom: Okay, only if you promise it's to talk. If not, im not meeting you at all.

"Dom" I said.
"I know you don't want to go Y/n, but he said he just wanted to talk." He shrugged.

I heard the phone buzz again and saw another new message from Josh. Dom tapped on the message and read what it said.

Josh: Deal.

"Dom you can't be fucking serious. He's a fucking manipulative fucking sociopathic liar!" I yelled.
"He won't hurt you. I'll be right there next to you if he tries anything." Dom reassured me.

"I'm going upstairs to listen to music if you want to join" Dom said, changing the subject.

He started to head upstairs and I decided to follow him. We went into his studio and I sat down on one of the chairs. He turned on really loud music and started jamming out to it.

"Dom, you might want to turn that down. The neighbors might call the cops." I laughed as he jammed out to the Arctic Monkeys.
"You didn't hear me last night did ya?" He asked me. I shook my head and started to jam out to the music with him.

"Oh shit you have a karaoke set!" I said, pointing to a karaoke set in the Corner of the room.

Dom grabbed my hand and pulled me to the corner of the room.

"Let's do Karaoke!" Dom exclaimed. "First, what time is it?" I asked.
"Its only 12!" Dom yelled as he started to set up the karaoke machine.
"Dom I'm terrible at singing" I said as Dom handed me a microphone.

"So? I don't care!" Dom said, building up my confidence a slight bit.

"I'll even let you choose the song" Dom said.

I ended up choosing House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots.

As Dom started to sing, my confidence booster went up even more. I started to sing along with Dom and as soon as the song was over, I realize Dom wasn't singing and his mouth was wide open.

I turned away because I knew he was probably astounded at how shit I was at singing.

"THAT WAS FOOKING INCREDIBLE!" Dom hollered.

"Not really " I shrugged.
"Yeah it was!" Dom yelled back.
"Whatever" I shrugged again.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 2:30. Almost time to meet up with Josh.

I was honestly nervous to see Josh. Last time I saw him, he punched me straight in the face. I didn't tell Dom that.  He was abusive, but only sometimes. I don't know why Dom wants to meet him anyways. Josh is a stuck up abusive asshole. At least Dom was going to be with me.

"Alright love, you go get dressed and I'll shut down the machine." Dom said, interrupting my thoughts.
"Okay, I'll be right back." I replied.

I walked into the bedroom and put on my black leggings with an MCR shirt on. I put on one of Dom's black hearts club jumpers and my black converse high tops.

I went downstairs and saw Dom was already ready to go. I sighed and walked towards him.

"What's wrong love?" Dom asked.
"I don't know. Just nervous I guess" I shrugged, even though I knew why I was nervous.

"Everything'll be okay love. I promise" Dom said as he kissed me on the forehead. Dom grabbed an umbrella and opened the door.

We walked out in the pouring rain and started heading downtown. As we turned out of the driveway, I already saw a glimpse of the coffee shop, which scared me out of my mind.
I didn't want to see Josh again. I loved Dom, and Josh was going to try and change that.

"Y/N WATCH OUT!" Dom screamed as I saw a flash of headlights. Then, everything went black.

Hey guys! So I've been very lazy lately and haven't really been posting as consistently as I wanted to. So I'll be posting either every day, every other day, or every two days. Depends on how I feel.

I LUV YA!!!🖤🖤🖤