Chapter 14- Together In Music

{So now that we have seen that we have been with the first group of trio, what about the other? Let’s see!!!}
After Shweta pressed the enter button of the remote of the television in karaoke room {singing room} of Mahek’s chocolate factory. {It was her turn to sing and she didn’t like the song. So she wanted to change the song channel. She pressed the enter button by mistake because Mahek wasn’t paying attention on her because she was debating with Kratika for the next chance to sing. And because she pressed the enter button she entered the TV, that is, she got trapped in television.} Because at that time they were playing the concert of the band One Direction. {One Direction is a real band. One Direction are an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, composed of Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and until his departure from the band in 2015, Zayn Malik.} That is the reason when she entered the TV, {or I’d rather say when she got trapped in it} she was onstage with the band. She was in the real world but in London not India. She reached just a few minutes earlier before the arrival of the band. The crowd was waiting for more than an hour and therefore it got excited and started cheering for Shweta. At the same time, Kratika came out of the speakers below the stage and Archita was out of the tunnel. They were on the opposite sides of the stage. Kratika and Archita both were surprised to see Shweta onstage who was afraid because she was clueless what to do. The crowd was yelling at her to sing. Then suddenly she said in a very scared manner, “Hello… everyone… I’m Shweta… and… and… I am from India… Nice to… meet… you all… I don’t know… how… I came here… but… I… don’t know… ummm… bye…” But the crowd wasn’t allowing her to go and continued to yell at her to sing. At that time Archita joined her onstage. Archita beamed, “Hey Shweta!!! What are you doing here?” But the crowd continued to yell at them to sing. So Kratika, who was fed up of the yelling rushed onstage and without saying anything grabbed the mic from Shweta. She said, “Good evening one and all!!! So let me introduce you all to us. I’m Kratika Shetty. This girl beside me is my friend Archita Pandey. And she is my friend Shweta Maji. We 3 are from India. Nice to meet you guys. We don’t know how we came here but let’s not waste time talking and sing. Come on girls!!! Let’s rock the world!!!” She signalled Archita and Shweta to join. They didn’t knew what to sing so they started singing with their heart.
Kratika: You’re now rocking with the very best singers from around the way, I wanna say Hi!!! Hi!!! Everybody grab on to your seat belts, cause we are gonna rock the sky. Behold your head up high, and look up into the night. I’m falling out of the sky, we’re here to light up the night. I love to sing and this corner’s my scene, India is my home and I’m living my dream. So!!! Can I get a BOO YEAH!!!
Archita: BOO YEAH!!!
Kratika: Can I get a SCARE YEAH!!!
Shweta: SCARE YEAH!!!
Kratika: You see the bright lights of that place, things fly by in the Indian way of life.
Archita: It’s the place we all wanna go, be the star of the show. When you’re out in India!!! India!!! Do the things that we love the most, be the star of the show. Our stories told in India!!! India!!!
Shweta: Other places are terrific, but let’s be specific!!! India is the best!!! Towers over the rest!!! I wanna test my limits, I gotta find a new way, got a new name, got a new fame, ooh. Just be who you are, I’m Shweta the star. On a journey to India and I wanna go far. There is music all around me, even in my heart and I like this style.
Kratika, Archita & Shweta: And the time is right now, or it’s gonna be never. Grab each other and together let’s rock the show. It’s the place we all wanna go, be the star of the show. When you’re out in India!!! India!!! Do the things that we love the most, be the star of the show. Our stories told in India!!! India!!! India!!!
They were thanking the crowd when suddenly the band was already onstage. The band was angry on them for stealing the stage and they called for security and then suddenly there was a big whole in front of them in which they got attracted and then they were in the other dimension and they reached an island. It was the island called the EMBER OF THE SEA!!!