Chapter 23- Together We Are In It To Win It

They spent a month in the factory that is 6 weeks (including the first week) which means 6 hours according to the time of the normal world. Kratika and Archita were having the mapestry and they were searching for others whereas others were searching for the factory gate. That’s when the magic of the factory started working. They all had one and the same plan. (I know it is unbelievable but for the writer’s sake. Have pity on me and complete this novel. Do you even know how to finish a novel when you have no clue on what to do? Do you? Okay… I know I am getting way out of the story… so back at it…). They started singing the song which Mahek always used to sing. The very song which they heard so many times in the factory. Their clue.
“I will be your friend in need,
When you’re in need; I’ll be your friend in deed.
I will be your friend today,
And that’s what true friends do always!”
And they realised that they all were close by. They started singing louder and louder till their voice echoed through the factory. They all met each other at in a spot which according to the mapestry, was right in the middle of the factory. They were delighted to see each other after such a long time. And along with time, the hatred and anger vanished too. All apologised for their misbehaviour as well as readily forgave each other. That’s when Archita broke the news.
Archita: Through this month, I and Kratika searched this whole map book but there was not a single mentioning about any gate.
Ananya: I even went near the chocolate river where we started, but the gate was not there too.
They all searched the mapestry but to their shock, there was truly not a sign of exit. But they all weren’t worried at all. They all shared the same thought, “Even if we find the gate, then too only one will be able to go back home. No one is willing to go back after leaving everyone here. This factory is not bad after all. We can stay here forever.” That’s when Mahek appeared.
Archita: Now what are you here for Mahek? You want to take us back home?
Kratika: We all will either go together or stay together.
Shweta: Yes… Now we are together…
Ananya: Have you forgotten about your conditions?
Hitanshi: I think she was joking.
Anushka: Don’t tell me that you lied that only one person can go back.
Mahek: Calm down guys!!! I wasn’t lying… but I didn’t mean that only one person can go back. I said only one person can pass through a door. But that doesn’t mean that there can’t be more than 1 door. There are 7 doors. 1 door for each one of us. And the last adventure must have strengthened your friendship… my clue was about friendship after all… if you all must have been together before than we all could have gone home earlier. I hope you all enjoyed your time here and most of all, learned the value of friendship… now let’s get out of here… and by the way… why are you all staring me?
All: You can’t even imagine what you did…
Mahek: Okay… but this is what friendship means… trusting and helping each other no matter what. It is like a precious diamond. If once lost then lost forever… take care of it while you still can…
They all returned home. They had stories for life which they will remember forever…
(A message from the writer: I hope you liked the novel… I have actually put in the efforts of a year in this one… hope you liked it… and hope you don’t behave as rudely with your friends as I- Mahek- did… that’s it for this novel…Thank you for completing it…)