Chapter 18- Adventure Awaits

After spending an adventurous week in the factory, all had the memories of their life engraved in their hearts which they will never be able to forget. Archita said, “It was one of my best birthdays. This was a thrilling experience which I won’t ever forget. I thank all of you, my friends, for being here with me.” Hitanshi said, “Indeed. But now, it’s time for us to go back home.” All nodded in agreement with a yes. Mahek started singing again,
“If you think this adventure in my factory ended so soon, then you are to be proven wrong because now it is not even noon. We have to hurry now because now we can’t be late, and all I want to say is that the ADVENTURE AWAITS. Not wasting time not anymore, because only one can pass through the door. And delicacy like chocolate with peppermint, now listen to your life saver hint. To bring an end to this long-long story, and escape from this chocolate factory.
Here’s your hint, here’s your hint:
I will be your friend in need,
When you’re in need; I’ll be your friend in deed.
I will be your friend today,
And that’s what true friends do always!”
Mahek announced, “As you all must have heard the lyrics of this song, all I want to say is there is still an adventure awaiting you all. This is going to be like a treasure hunt for the door to go back home. You all can rather go alone, in pairs, groups or altogether, it won’t matter. But the thing is, only one person can pass through a door. No matter if all reached the door at the same time. Only one means only one!!! And you all can do whatever you all want but if you want to go home so listen to me now. There may be a thousand ways in front of you to go back home. But, only one of them is the right one. The other 999 ways may either lead you to stay with me in the factory, get lost in it or die in it. My dears, each and every step you take, each and every second you waste and each and every breath you breathe matters more than anything you can imagine. Use your time wisely. And if you decide to stay here in the factory with me forever then it won’t be a very good choice. Working this factory is a lot harder than you think. And you won’t ever be able to go back in the real world. This will be your home forever. I hope I described everything correctly. And yes! Indeed, I will be watching over you all but, I won’t be accompanying you all. Good luck to all of you. And mentally prepare yourselves to stay here for-ever-after.” Anushka asked, “But how can you…” Mahek interrupted her, “No questions please. And no wasting time. As I said, each step, each second and each breath matters. Buh bye!!! Hope to see the luckiest one among you all soon on the gate.” And with this she vanished into a puff of smoke. Now in front of our 6 friends, there is a challenge of their life standing in front of them. Will they survive in the factory? Who will be the luckiest of all? Will the luckiest one be able to go home? Will their friendship remain the same? What is Mahek’s plan for them? Will this never-ending adventure ever end? Find out!