Chapter 11- One More Friend Is Back

Now as they both swam to search for a nearby group of fishes they saw a huge shadow coming towards them which was soon visible. It was none other than our Mathematician friend Hitanshi Kitawat sitting on a very cute baby whale. But that whale was big enough to carry all the three of them. The whale whistled, "Hellllloooooooooo. Iiiiii Aammmm Cassssaaannndddrraaaa. {The whale is telling- Hello. I am Cassandra.}" They had a very cute GROUP HUG!!! Ananya and Anushka told her their stories of how all the friends are lost at some place or the other, how they reached the sea, how they met each other in the sea and everything that took place in her absent. Then Hitanshi started telling them what happened with her.

"After I touched that board and entered it, I reached a pace which was so boring but I had a few little benefits from it too. I reached to a place which was completely dark. Then suddenly there appeared a few human figures in front of me under a spotlight. They were Srinivasa Ramanujan {Mathematician}, William Shakespeare {Play writer}, Albert Einstein {Scientist}, Charles Babbage {Inventor of computers}, Marie Curie {Chemistry Scientist} and Stephen Hawking {Physicist}. They taught many tricks and secrets of Maths, English, Science, Technology, Chemistry and Physics. I learnt some interesting and funny tricks from them. I was enjoying but later on I asked them the way to get out of there. They all got angry and then suddenly there was an earthquake and the land split. They pushed me and I was afraid that there would be lava down there but instead of lava, I reached the sea. I too saw the amusing cities of fishes and then I asked the fishes for help. I met Cassandra who offered me help after I told her what happened with me. She brought me up here. Now sit with me. We are going to The Celestial Island. The whale swam and in a few hours they reached the island. The whale dropped them and swam back in the sea. Now that 3 of our friends are on the Celestial Island, are they safe? What adventures await them?