Chapter 20- Ignited Minds Set Together

Archita: Ananya is right! What we need is now is a map. But where can we get it?
Anushka: Let’s see the hint.
Kratika, Archita and Shweta: “I will be your friend in need,
When you’re in need; I’ll be your friend in deed.
I will be your friend today,
And that’s what true friends do always!”
Anushka: Her hint is useless just like her.
Hitanshi: It talks about friendship.
Anushka: Which she broke. She have no right to sing it now.
Hitanshi: Leave all that and listen to me. Maybe this means that we have to work together and help each other to find the map or any other clue we can get to go back home.
Shweta: This factory have bigger houses than this one. There must be a reason she brought us here.
Kratika: Maybe she wants us to search here for the clues.
Archita: Let’s do this!!! We all will search for 3 hours for food and clues and meet here in this hall.
They searched through the whole factory and they met in the whole. They got enough food and water to survive for 2 weeks but there was no sign of any clue. Then our very bookish friends, Ananya, Anushka and Hitanshi decided to check one last time in the library. When they entered the library, they were stunned. The library was HUGE!!! It was the biggest library they have ever seen in their whole lives. They went through various sections. They were about to lose hope when Ananya found a book section named ‘GEOGRAPHY’. She searched through the books and at last found a book named ‘THE MAPESTRY OF THE CHOCOLATARIE’. (Chocolatorie means chocolate factory in French and mapestry is the old English word for map) She shouted with delight and showed the book to others. In that book there were many well-described easy-to-understand maps. Ananya said, “According to the map, the chocolate factory gate is in the west.” Shweta said, “So let us start this JOURNEY TO THE WEST!!!”