Chapter 22- Teary Eyes And Broken Hearts

The friends are separated and hearts were wounded. The ship of their friendship drowning. Some were dying to mend it whereas others were trying to bend it. Kratika, who was all alone, started singing.
Kratika: Seems so close but yet so far, reaching out towards the stars. Try and try but I can’t catch hold, there’s a fire that burns inside me. Everywhere that I seemed to go, I ended up empty handed.
At some distance in the forest, Archita was singing too.
Archita: Have you seen what I’m trying to find, I’ve been looking far and wide. High and low, low and high, in the dark I’ve found the light. Maybe I’ve been looking in the wrong place the entire time. Maybe I, maybe I, should search inside.
That’s when both of them recognised their voices and started moving towards each other.
Kratika: Have you seen what I’m trying to find, I’ve been looking far and wide. High and low, low and high, in the dark I’ve found the light. Maybe I’ve been looking in the wrong place the entire time. Now I’m fine ’cause I can find it deep inside.
Archita: Now I’ve seen what I’ve tried to find, I’ve been looking far and wide. High and low, low and high, in the dark now I’ve found the light. I guess I’ve been looking in the wrong place the entire time. I’ve realised that maybe I, should search inside.
Kratika: ARCHITA!!!
Archita: KRATIKA!!!
Kratika: You can’t even imagine how glad I am to see you.
Archita: So am I…
They both shared their problems. Now that they were together, they were ready to mend friendships and TO GO BACK HOME...