Chapter 19- In A Clueless Situation

After Mahek vanished, everyone was scared to death. There was stunned silence. Mahek’s words were ringing in everyone’s ear. They said:
Kratika: I… I just… I just can’t believe it. How can she do this to us?
Hitanshi: How can she be so mean? All the time I knew her, our friendship, was it all fake?
Shweta: We thought Mahek was our friend. But now we have discovered that she is a fiend. A foe. A villain.
Anushka: This is the bitter truth. We should have known this before.
Ananya: I came to this terrific factory not just because I love chocolate or wanted to celebrate Archita’s birthday, but because I trusted Mahek. How can she do this to us?
Anushka: I don’t like chocolate and now even this scary factory. I hate Mahek more than ever now. Archita, you were the one who made this stupid wish. And I was the one who wasn’t ready to come. And you? You were the one who dragged me into this… this wicked ad terrifying factory.
Archita: Indeed it was a mistake. My mistake. I… I just believe it.
With this, tears welled up in Archita’s eyes. She ran away. All started searching her worriedly. When Shweta heard her sobbing and called everyone. They all rushed to Archita.
Anushka: Archita! I am really sorry for blaming you for all this. It’s not only your fault but mine too.
All: It is our fault too.
Kratika: It’s not our fault. It is Mahek’s fault. No use of crying or worrying now. It is time for us to forget about that heartless girl and move on with our journey.
Shweta: Kratika is right. Even though we don’t want to think about Mahek now, but we have to remember her instructions if we have to get out of here.
Hitanshi: Which includes not wasting a second now.
Ananya: But the main question is, where are we now? We just can’t keep moving without knowing which direction to move on. This factory is made up of millions of rooms. And as we were instructed, there are a thousand ways in front of us to go back home but only one of them is the right one. The other 999 ways lead us into a situation of do or die.
Hitanshi: What can I say...? We are IN A CLUELESS SITUATION!