prologue

MAYBE IT WAS the significance of a simple spilled milkshake that sparked the whole thing

MAYBE IT WAS the significance of a simple spilled milkshake that sparked the whole thing. the seemingly normal day at the diner had turned into something she would have never quite expected. it started when he began to pour his heart out to her randomly when he spilled the strawberry milkshake all over her shoes after tripping over his own feet. he explained he was having a bad day with his girlfriend and he wasn't quite in his right mindset at the moment.

and ever since then, he'd come to that very diner almost every day for what he called "the hell of it" but in reality, his heart was begging to see the brunette that worked behind the counter. but in the process of telling her about his hopeless relationship with someone else, she began to fall for someone who would never consider her more than just a shoulder to cry on.

Lol okay bitches, i tried something new with the intro and prologue here so lmk if you like the way this is set up! i'll hopefully have the first chapter out soon, i really like how this is going so far so... anyway i got kinda bored with sunkissed and couldn't think of anything for it so i posted this. anyway see you soon and i hope this prologue makes sense, if it doesn't now it will soon!