Chapter 2.3 ✔︎

Seokjin's eyes were barely open as he felt himself be guided forward, but he trusted Namjoon to get him to the destination he had in mind, safely – despite knowing how incredibly accident-prone the other male was and how high the chances were that either he or Namjoon himself would somehow get injured before even reaching the end of the hallway.

Surprisingly enough, the two of them managed to get all the way to the bathroom without a single accident happening.

Now there was just one problem.

The handle on the door leading to the bathroom was refusing to turn, no matter how much force Namjoon pressed down with, it wouldn't move.

While Namjoon fought to turn the door handle, Seokjin turned his head and looked into Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung's room. The door almost directly across from the bathroom was wide open, allowing everyone passing by to take a glance inside the room and see the two eldest owners of the room, Hoseok and Jimin, sprawled on top of the rapper's bed.

Jimin was lying half on the bed half on top of Hoseok, his left leg had been thrown over the rapper's left leg, his left arm lay slung over the elder's stomach while the other was curled around his own waist, and his head was resting on top of his partner's chest, his ear pressed against the thin fabric preventing their skin from touching so he could listen to the soothing sound of his hyung's heartbeat.

Hoseok was lying flat on his back, his legs spread slightly to allow Jimin's left calf to lay between his knees, and his left arm was wrapped around the singer's back, fingers only just managing to reach over his side, while his right hand was on the younger's head, his digits running mindlessly through the maknae's semi wet hair as he listened to the small groans and cute whines that escaped his sleeping dongsaeng's pouting mouth.

Seokjin's head turned back to face Namjoon in a sharp motion, unintentionally sending a flash of pain through the muscles in his neck that had his right hand shooting up to grab at his nape, when he heard the telltale sound of the door clicking open.

The elder felt his left hand be grabbed again, and gentler than before – possibly because the younger had heard his quiet gasp of pain – he was tugged forward and into the humid bathroom. His socked feet dragged themselves over the tiles until they reached the toilet where Namjoon instructed him to sit down after closing the lid.

The singer let the younger remove his top when he felt him tug at the fabric, raising his arms slightly to help the other pull the shirt over his head and off of his arms, and raised himself a couple of centimeters off the toilet lid so the leader could pull the waistband of his joggers down to his thighs.

He had been dressed down to his boxers when Namjoon abruptly got up from his kneeling position beside him – eyes slightly widened as if he had just had his fourth cup of coffee of the day, and mouth mumbling words at a pace too fast for his sleepy brain to understand – and rushed out of the bathroom, leaving the door ajar behind him.

When the younger didn't come back after a couple of minutes, Seokjin pulled himself up from the toilet lid – legs shaking as they struggled to carry him for the first couple of seconds – and tugged his boxers off, holding onto the countertop as he did so to keep himself from losing his balance.

By the time Namjoon stumbled back into the room with a stack of clean clothes in his arms, Seokjin was already in the shower, scrubbing his body clean with his light pink loofah while sitting on the little white plastic stool they kept in there for the days where they were too tired to stand. And when the younger had finally rid himself of his own clothes and was sliding the shower door open to join Seokjin, the elder had finished washing his body and was squeezing shampoo onto his hand.