Chapter 4.3 ✔︎

4k chapter, enjoy (⌒▽⌒)

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•☾☀︎︎☽•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Despite him hoping for a reply, he never got any notification about a new message from a certain hyung.

When the movie eventually ended, the end credits coming up and the first out of many soundtrack songs playing – which woke Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin up from the slumber they had been lulled into halfway through the movie – neither Seokjin, Hoseok, or Jimin had gotten a reply from Yoongi.

The worry Hoseok had been feeling ever since dance practice went up a notch when he unlocked his phone and saw the rapper hadn't even read his message, the 'read' missing underneath the text.

Even though the second eldest would always quickly become fixed on the computer screen before him whenever he was in his studio, he never forgot to check his phone every now and then, and would regularly reply to messages from the other members – these replies were most of the time just an 'okay' a 'yes'or a thumbs up, but they were replies nonetheless – so it was uncanny that the dancer hadn't heard from the elder despite almost an hour and a half having passed since he sent his message.

Hoseok had been hoping that Seokjin in his current half-awake state had forgotten about his worries and the fact that the eldest rapper was once again out of the dorm at almost midnight, but one look over to the eldest crushed that bit of hope as the singer was already sitting up, blankets in a heap on the floor because the other had roughly pushed them off of him, with his phone pressed against his right ear, eyes focused on the singular stain on the wooden flooring – that was usually hidden by the coffee table – and the toes on his right foot anxiously tapping away on the carpet Jimin and Taehyung had chosen to buy a month after the group had moved from their old apartment to their current one.

He wanted nothing more than to lay a comforting hand on the elder male's thigh, but he was trapped underneath Jimin's body and he didn't have it in himself to move the younger off of him.

Hoseok's inner conflict was luckily solved, as Namjoon – after seemingly having read his thoughts – scooted closer to the elder and wrapped his right arm around the other's waist, inviting the singer to lean against him, which said male did once the younger began gently tugging at him.

The rapper's attention was redirected when the boy on his chest moved, turning around so he and the elder were laying chest to chest and he could incase the other member in his arms, or so it had only seemed, as two seconds later Hoseok could feel the younger's fingers digging their way under the pillow he was resting his head against, his head jerking with slight motions every single time the plush item was raised to allow the maknae's hands the space they needed, revealing what Jimin was actually after.

Without giving further thought to what he was about to do, Hoseok grabbed the younger's arms and pressed them behind the singer's back so the other was rendered partially immobilized. Jimin continued to squirm around in his hold, trying to free himself by rolling around and pulling at his arms, until he 30 seconds later unhappily accepted that he wouldn't be getting out, and admitted defeat by letting his tired body go boneless on top of the elder.

All throughout the ridiculous fight between the two, Hoseok had quietly been snickering at the other male, poking at him with giggles and soft words, but when the younger gave up, the rapper stopped laughing and instead began cooing cutely at the smaller, which Jimin didn't appear to like, despite to his reddening cheeks that told an entirely different story, as the singer began lightly hitting his head against the elder's sternum. Contrary to what the younger male thought would happen, the cooing coming from his partner's mouth only increased.