Chapter 4.2 ✔︎

To my own surprise, I guessed correctly as to who the 12 members to stay in I-LAND were going to be....... Now I just have to go guess which 7 out of the 12 are actually going to debut cause Mnet (throughout all of part 1) decided to keep it to themselves that the group was going to be 7 members and not 12 :))))))

Extra Note: Jimin looked so cute in his hanbok in the first episode of "IN THE SOOP"😅🥰

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•☾☀︎︎☽•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"And who knows, maybe today will be our lucky day and hyung'll agree to come home if we ask him," Jimin added gingerly, swiping his thumb over the eldest's knuckles. The thought was nice, but they all knew that the chance that that would actually happen was miniscule.

Namjoon helped Seokjin get upright again, his arms pulling the elder up from the table and holding the singer steady so he wouldn't end up flopping back down on the table with a harsh thump that would result in the other getting a nasty bump on his forehead, and dragged the plate back into its original spot in front of his partner.

When Seokjin looked up at the leader with a look in his eyes that seemed to radiate exhaustion, Namjoon couldn't do anything other than pick the elder's chopsticks up for him so he could feed the singer the food strewn around on the circular piece of porcelain.

Finishing everything ended up taking a while – as Seokjin was chewing slowly throughout the whole ordeal and started taking breaks between every third bite once they had gotten halfway through – so the 4 other members had already started the process of cleaning up and were almost done washing the dishes and putting the leftovers in the fridge by the time Namjoon put the disposable chopsticks back down on Seokjin's plate.

Hoseok, seeing Namjoon put the chopsticks down when he briefly glanced over his shoulder to see how far the two were, quickly finished covering Yoongi's plate with clingfilm so he could walk over and grab Seokjin's dirty dish and give it to Jimin, who was in the middle of rinsing the last plastic cup.

"Hoseok hyung?" Namjoon called, eyes following the elder rapper as Hoseok made his way to the sink to hand the plate off to the eldest maknae and to the trashcan to throw the chopsticks out. The dancer turned his head to look at the leader when he heard the younger's voice.

"Can you take hyung to the living room? I have to go look for something," Namjoon asked, knowing he had his same aged friend's full attention. Seokjin stirred, almost causing the leader's arm to fall away from where it had settled around his waist, and looked up at the younger.

"I can get there myself Namjoon," Seokjin grumbled, lowering his head again and blinking his eyes a couple of times to get his sight back after the ceiling light above the table blinded him.

"Sure," Hoseok replied enthusiastically to Namjoon, ignoring what Seokjin had said in favor of getting the elder and himself out of the room, and quickly cleaned his hands with the black and white checkered tea towel laying on the kitchen island before walking over to the table to help Seokjin get up.

"Let's go get cozy hyung." The younger's voice rang in Seokjin's ears, and just as the elder's brain was beginning to register what was happening, having temporarily logged out to escape the noise coming at him from all directions, the rapper had grabbed his wrist and was leading him down the corridor and into the living room, where the younger made him sit down in the middle of their four-seater couch.

Hoseok then proceeded to walk to the long white cabinet in the corner of the room without saying anything to Seokjin, later coming back with several pillows and blankets, which he unceremoniously dumped on the carpet in front of the small coffee table, creating a pile taller than the piece of furniture, before he began distributing them on the three couches as he saw fit.