Origins : The Tale Of The Twins

WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MAJOR PLOT POINTS AND SPOILERS INCASE YOU HAVEN'T READ THE PREVIOUS BOOKS IN THE SERIES.

IF YOU HAVE READ THOSE, THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY WORK, IT WAS MY PLEASURE TO SERVE YOU WITH THIS BOOK SERIES.

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME.

____________________

Chapter - 1
____________

Mr. and Mrs. Sbaraglia lived in Viridian Town, in the Kanto region. Mr. Sbaraglia was a well known physician and was also known to have one of the most intellectual brains in all of Kanto while Mrs. Sbaraglia owned a bakery and made delicious cupcakes. She also helped a bit with Mr. Sbaraglia's work and learnt a lot from him.

In 1943, their two children were born. Everyone in the town had suspicions on Mr. Sbaraglia, they called him a fraud, as there was no proof that he was really one of the smartest people in the region. Little did they know, that Mr. Sbaraglia secretly worked for a special unit in the Kanto military.

Mr. Sbaraglia recieved a mail about what the Hoenn region was plotting against Kanto. The war between Kanto and Hoenn was active for the past few years, but this was something else to Mr. Sbaraglia, it was something he could never think of in his worst nightmares.

But it was too late, there was no time to evacuate the whole town. Mr. Sbaraglia's heart sank, he immediately told his wife and asked her to leave with the children, while Mr. Sbaraglia evacuated the town.

Mrs. Sbaraglia took the new-borns and started the car to immediately leave for her older brother - Gregorio's home in the Johto Region. As she started her car, she could see the RAF planes and Pokemon.

"Oh my God!" She prayed. She couldn't leave her husband like that alone, she wanted to ensure his safety as well. She stepped out of the vehicle and was suddenly approached by a man.

"Miss, you need to evacuate right now." Said the man, adjusting his shabby black long coat. "An air strike is approaching, drive away!" The man seemed worried sick for Mrs. Sbaraglia for some reason.

"I have to find my husband, he is helping the people evacuate, just like you." Said Mrs. Sbaraglia, crying. "Could you do me a favour and please protect my children? Take them to their uncle's."

"With my life!" Said the man. Mrs. Sbaraglia kissed her children goodbye and thanked the stranger. The man was off to the Johto Region in the 1941 Cadillac while Mr. and Mrs. Sbaraglia attempted to evacuate the town but were unable to, at cost of their lives. They did not survive the air strike by the RAF's Dragonites.

The very next day, the man reached Azalea Town in the Johto region.

Gregorio Silverman, Mrs. Sbaraglia's older brother opened the door and was met with a stranger with two children in his arms. "You must be Mr. Silverman." Said the man.

"Please, call me Gregorio." Said Gregorio. He was still in shock after the news given by the Kanto military that his sister and brother-in-law had passed. He looked at the new-born twins and realized, his eyes were filled with tears. He couldn't tell if they were tears of joy or misery.

"What are their names?" Asked Gregorio, trying to get a hold of himself.

The man's eyes were filled with sadness, well I was told that the one with a scar on his right hand is Antonio while the other is named Giovanni. He handed the twins to Gregorio. Suddenly, running footsteps were heard from inside Gregorio's house.