A True Hero's Heart

Izuku POV-

When I reached my test zone, people started to move out of the way to avoid me. which was annoying at first, but eventually just became funny, since anywhere I walk, they just move part like the Red Sea. Eventually, glasses walked up to me with a blank expression, but I could tell it was just a mask to hide his fear. Trust me, I know from experience.

"I wanted to apologize for my rudeness earlier, I wasn't thinking about my surroundings when I acte-" he started but I cut him off

"18" I responded flatly, sounding both bored and disappointed

"What?"

"18 minutes, that how long it took you to drive up the courage to walk up to me and apologize"

"Why would that mat-"

"It takes only 2 minutes for a villain to attack a civilian, kill them, and escape. In the time it took you, if I was a villain, nine innocent people would have died due to your cowardice" I finish coldly

"..." he sat there speechless

"Try again when you have the courage required to save someone in need. otherwise, sit in your little 'perfect corner' and watch as those around you do the job you don't have the balls to do" I say with a glare.

Now everyone was speechless. I didn't know it, but I just shut down the kid known for being impossible to shut up even by the teachers. Before he could respond, present mic started the exam

"GOOOO!!!"

While everyone was confused as to what to do, I sprinted forward toward a group of robots. Using black tendrils, I tore through them with little effort, stains training paying off.

"HE HAS THE RIGHT IDEA! THERES NO COUNT DOWN IN HERO WORK, GOOOOOOOO!" Present Mic shouts through the speakers.

After coming back to reality, the rest of the participants started destroying robots too. However, Izuku had a large head start, and was already racking up points.
Hmmm, I didn't read the pamphlet, you think 130 points is enough to pass?
Hell if I know, I never went to a human school
I'll take a break then, maybe help some others out

To kill time, I would sometimes immobilize a robot, or block an attack for another person. I lost track of how many points I had, I just knew I had a lot. I was starting to get bored before the ground started shacking.

... what's that?
Didn't mic say something about a zero-pointer?
No clue, but it can't be that ba-
"HOLY SHIT THAT THINGS MASSIVE!" I was looking at the robot easily 20 stories tall
"Well, I probably have enough points, I don't need to fight it so why should I?"
Just then, I heard a scream and spin around to see a hazel haired girl trapped under some debris in the path of the zero-pointer. Without thinking, I immediately ran to rescue her
VOID! HOW MUCH POWER WE GOT?!
NOT ENOUGH TO KILL THAT THING!
SCREW IT!

as I ran toward the girl, green and black lightning starts coursing around my body, and my hair stood up on the ends.

"OVERDRIVE BOOST!" I started to pick up speed tremendously, before grabbing the girl and jumping back just in time before the zero pointer crushed where she was only a second before.

"OVERDRIVE: KILOTON PUNCH!" I shout as I summon a shadow fist the size of a school bus, and plunged it into the robots head, bringing it down. As my lightning dissipated, I turn around toward the girl. "Do you have any injuries?" I ask her. "N-no, thanks for saving me" She stutters, turning slightly pink. "Well, it's what a true hero would do, unlike them" I stated, shooting a glare at the stunned participants who ran from the robot.