the fall of his world

there I was, staring at the ground below me while I stood on the ledge. And as I stepped forward and over the edge, I thought back to the moment that lead up to this, and the person who pushed me over my limit.

*flashback*

"no"

"what?" his response had cracked the shell of denial I had built up to prevent anyone from telling me my dreams couldn't come true. yet it had been damaged by the very man I saw as my hero, my idol, a god.

"sorry kid, but I cant simply say 'you can become a hero even without power', you could become a police officer though"

and with that, my whole world came crashing down on me. My dream since I could walk, was just denied by the greatest hero of them all, the symbol of peace himself, but as he walked away, I could hear chants and praise to the man I once thought to be my savior. his name became engraved into the back of my mind, not out of happiness, but out of sadness.

and as the praise and applause continued, it was dug into my ears as well.

"ALL MIGHT! ALL MIGHT! ALL MIGHT! ALL MIGHT!"...

*flashback end*

"All Might" I said aloud without thinking. but something was off, it wasn't how I normally sounded, it sounded hateful, full of pain and anger... almost...

venomous

but as I fell to the concrete of a dark alley, I pushed back that weird voice. I wanted my last moments to be filled with joyful memories, but non came to mind.

so I asked myself one final question before my life would come to an end...

...

...

and then there was only darkness.

(???)'s POV-

Running

that's all I've done for my whole life

Run

so what if I'm powerful? so what if I'm fueled off of hate and negative emotions? why should I be cursed with this?

all I wanted was a normal life. but now that I think about it, how could anyone like me live a normal life?

as I was running away from these 'heroes', one question echoed through my head as I felt somehow connected to someone nearby...

Both POV/minds-

"W H Y M E?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: so that's my first chapter, who's this mysterious person? what happens to them and Izuku? what do the heroes want with them? some of these shall be answered next chapter. but for now, I sleep. I'm writing down my ideas for this story and possible others later on, so if you guys want to see those let me know, I might make a book just outlining some of these. anyways, PEACE.