ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2. 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖!💜

YoonGi woke up due to the losses of skin contacts. He sits up straight, stretching the back of his neck while eyelids still tightly shut.

"Something is missing here... Wait. NamJoon! Where is my NamJoon? Where's my baby?" his eyes shoot open as panic started to drown him into fear.

He gets up from his bed but with his clumsy self, well you can't blame him tho as he just woke up. He fell down the ground, landing on his butt.

"Ouch"

Suddenly, the door open with a person, holding something behind his back, smiling so proudly. YoonGi didn't look up as he kept staring at the cold floor but he can feel the other confused state

"Probably Jin Hyung," he thought. What was he expecting, NamJoon? No way that younger would give him much attention. He knew that NamJoon only closes with others except him since he was not the person that shows quite affection with the younger.

YoonGi probably never shows his soft side to NamJoon but his heart always readily open to catch NamJoon if he falls. He really loves the younger, just his ego is too big to admit the truth.

"Hyung?" The deep voice that sounds so smooth through his ears. How can that deep voice, well not that deep like V can sound so angelic? He often thought about it. He suddenly smile by himself, making the younger's eyebrows furrow

YoonGi finally looks up to meet the gaze of the latter, smiling as wide as he can. Until the limited gummy smile was presence. NamJoon felt multiple counterattacks from YoonGi as his heart warms, if he could, he would just bite that chubby cheeks of his Hyung. NamJoon replies to the smile as he went closer and kneels down, to keep themselves on the same levels.

"I don't know what you are doing but here you go Hyung" he handed a box that he hides behind him earlier with a giggle. YoonGi looks and takes it gently from NamJoon's hand, admiring the cute small blue box.

"It's so cuteeee... My baby NamJoon is so cute" YoonGi screams his heart. If he could, he would already takes his face in his hand and land many many kisses on the younger. But instead he pulled NamJoon into a bro hug, patting his back while whispering a shy thanks.

NamJoon was startled by YoonGi's action but he then wrapped his arms around the oldest's waist, smiling while snuggling his head at the crook of his neck.

Somehow, NamJoon felt so secure and loved in the arms of YoonGi, he didn't know what he was supposed to feel but as always, whenever he with YoonGi, he can feel that there was something between them. He can feel that the flower he had kept will eventually bloom because of YoonGi.

Time passed by and they still in each other arms, not wanting to end the hug but they still have a lot to work on. With a heavy heart that was filled by millions of heavy weighting stones, NamJoon finally pats YoonGi's back, asking to be let go.

YoonGi sigh as he unfolded himself from his beloved rapper. NamJoon sits properly between YoonGi's leg, taking the box from his hand. He opens it, showing to YoonGi what's inside it.

Taken aback of the content of the box, YoonGi gasped, shaking his head in disbelief , making the younger pout his lips forward because of the rejection.

"Wow, NamJoon. This is too much... I can't take it" NamJoon lift the accessories up from the box, his little pout change into a small smile as he presented it in front of the YoonGi.

Grabbing the older's wrist, he quickly put it on and snap the bracelet together with a soft 'click'. It was perfectly fit on YoonGi's wrist, he feels so proud that he claps his own hands in excitement. He then slides his hand in his pocket, grabbing something before pulling it out. It was the same white bracelet design that YoonGi wore but his one is purple.

NamJoon wore the bracelet, intertwining their fingers together as he was occupied by the accessories that he didn't realize, YoonGi was beyond shocked and embarrassed. Not because he's mad at the younger but he was ashamed of himself for rejecting him earlier without thinking further.

"NamJoon, I'm sorry-"

"For what Hyung?" NamJoon ask, eyes still adoring the piece of accessories on his wrist and YoonGi's

"I rejected without explanation"

"No, you shouldn't be, Hyung. The reason must be shocking but I bought this as a gift for our comeback." NamJoon said

"Really? Are they the same as us?" YoonGi couldn't help but ask, a small tiny bit of jealousy

NamJoon shakes his head, "Each member, their gift is different. Jin Hyung, a set of pots and pans. Hobi Hyung, a snowball flamingo. Jimin, a set of Korean beef. TaeHyung, of course, Gucci and JungKook, I just gonna buy him a carton of banana milk after this"

"Wait, so you haven't buy JungKook's?" YoonGi asks. NamJoon sheepishly smile before, hushing the older on the lips using his index finger as he tried to continue his explanation.

"Andd... I didn't know what to buy for you. Soooo... When I was walking at the mall, this bracelet that we wore on our wrist right now. They caught my attention and boom!, you're wearing it now. I hope you like it, Hyung. But if you want something else, just tell me" NamJoon grin from ears to ears, YoonGi can't control himself from poking the cute dimples on NamJoon's chubby cheeks.

"You're so beautiful" NamJoon's eyes widen at YoonGi's unexpected confess. Immediately cover his heated face from the praise that keeps on coming out from the older's mouth.

NamJoon's heart is crying right now. He hates himself for being so soft at YoonGi's Lil meow meow side. He wants to hide from this possess Hyung in front of him.

YoonGi smile when he succeeded in making the younger flushed red that he even hides under his oversized pink sweater. He pats NamJoon's head, moving closer to his ears until their cheeks touch each other, whispering.

"Wanna go out?" He accidentally blows on NamJoon's ears as he said each word. NamJoon feels goosebumps all over his body as he found the voice of the rapper so seductive through his ears.

Slowly, NamJoon uncovers his still red face, nodding his head before getting up. He's not on purpose touch YoonGi's thigh when he's trying to unfold his legs, resulting in the older to let out a soft grunt. What catch NamJoon's attention again is a bulge poking inside YoonGi's boxer, wanting to be free. NamJoon without taking a long time, quickly rushes out to the living room, not even handing out his hands to help YoonGi who's now smirking endless.

NamJoon closes the door behind him, leaning his back on it while cursing himself. He rubs his face, forcing to be calm down.

"He can't be thinking of making dirty things with me, right?" NamJoon thought, slapping his forehead as he walks but stops when he sees Jin Hyung on the couch, hugging the cushion, screaming on it when his drama show a sweet scene. He rolls his eyes annoyingly but smiling before proceeding to walk back to his room, getting ready.

____

Sorry for the late updates but there you go...

Enjoy!

Your Author, Jkey💜

[Edited]