ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23. 𝔸𝕤 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔹𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥. 2

NanJoon was wondering about something. It keeps bugging him since then but NamJoon being himself, didn't really confident with himself thought that it better to keep it shut. Seeing each member never once open their mouth about the problem, he also decided not to bring it up.

As soon as he finished dinner with the others, he informed them that he will be having an early rest for that day. The older Hyung saw how NamJoon's words were kinda weirded him out.

Usually, NamJoon was the last person to go to bed, he would wait until all of the members fall asleep before he makes his way to his room, following by NamJoon, he said that to make sure they have the rest they needed before working on their next schedule the next day. Even when they are on their break now

Eyes filled with concerns, without having to turn his head at the short male, he nudged the other's arm. Despite the loudness emitted from the three maknaes, Jin was a bit surprised that it didn't once bother the other while he admitted himself that he couldn't stand even one voice from them but who was he to judge, he was also like that once.

Successfully getting YoonGi's attention as the younger averted his lazy cat-eyes towards Jin, staring with a blank face.

Jin made an eye signal, pointing them at NamJoon. The male was seen to be confused at first, looking at Jin as if he was communicating with some kind of alien.

With YoonGi's face so dull, no emotion, Jin wanted to facepalm himself, wondering how the hell YoonGi is considered a genius when he didn't even understand a simple signal from Jin but he knew it's wrong to say that cause after all it's YoonGi who did it all inside his Studio. YoonGi is a genius but sometimes this side of YoonGi always questions himself.

The older sighed. He doesn't want to say it out loud but until when will the second oldest gonna look at him with a blank expression clearly shown on his face

Just as Jin tries to talk, on cue, NamJoon abruptly stood up from his chair resulting in all 6 pairs of eyes immediately landed on him.

Too worn out to say anything, NamJoon was only able to give them a small smile before greeting them goodnight as he lazily dragged his feet towards his and YoonGi's room after shoving his phone in the back of his jean's pocket.

YoonGi's could only watch as NamJoon's figure disappearing behind the door, he knows that something was bothering NamJoon but he waited for the younger to tell it himself beside they promise to not keep each other secret. He doesn't want to push NamJoon but he realized that he should or else, NamJoon won't talk or be loud about it.

"You should go with him, Hyung"

Jimin spoke up. YoonGi sighed, member's heads nod along in agreement to what Jimin said

"But it's my turn to wash the dishe-"

"Leave that to us," TaeHyung said,

YoonGi look hesitant at first, "Fine but let me finish this"

"Sure, sure"

~Meanwhile~

As soon as NamJoon reach his room, he wasted no time climbing up his bed, immediately collapsing into the soft fabric. He yawns tiredly, spreading out his body like a starfish, covering almost of the space on the bed with his long limbs.

NamJoon's was being all fuzzy. It's been a while. No, it's been a long time and his mind keeps wondering when will he stay like this without the side of him aren't coming out. It worried him a lot but he didn't force it unless he feels the need to let it go.

However, it's been almost 3 months and he couldn't stay still and let it buried in him. He knows that YoonGi, Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok may or may not realize about this matter. Maybe they were too busy to ask or to worry beside NamJoon is not the only member to be concern about.