ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8. 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥💜

"JOONIE, COME BACK HERE!" The said man giggled, running away shirtless from the smaller man who's trying to put his Ryan t-shirt on him but can't as the younger keep on slipping from his hands.

YoonGi stops, both hands on his knees as he pants heavily. He wonders how the hell did Jin able to face this cute yet stubborn Joonie. He put his hand on his hip, twisting his back until a clear, audible 'crack' was heard. Meanwhile, NamJoon continues running from YoonGi, laughing all to himself that his stomach hurt but he endures it, saying that the older will never catch him. YoonGi facepalmed himself, rewinding back what he had given the younger eat. Sweets? No. Chocolate? No. Maybe because he had slept earlier, that's possible. Well now, it's YoonGi's turn to yawn. He wanted to sleep but with NamJoon in this situation, how? He questioned.

YoonGi squints his eyes at NamJoon teasing presence, raising his eyebrow when he was then suddenly struck by an incredible idea for the younger, smirking, "It's payback baby" he said to himself before landing on his knees with a loud thud on purpose.

"Ouch, my heart..." He said, hand clutching tight on his sweater, pulling it without thinking the consequences that it will become looser then it is already but at that moment, he just didn't care. He just wants to get the younger learn his lesson to always obey your Hyung who is clearly older than you. Or not, you'll get a...Punishment!

NamJoon immediately halts his track when he hears YoonGi shouts in pain, turning around, his eyes widen at the scene in front of him, "Hyungie!" He jumped in shock, instantly running towards YoonGi, tears starting to form in his eyes, blurring his sight without even realizing the coffee table in front of him as he bumps his knees on it, again. (A/N *sigh deeply* why are you so clumsy?)

NamJoon fell down, landing himself on the soft carpet while holding his knees, at least his butt was saved from the rough tile. He cries when he saw a red liquid coloring his sweatpant, only to see that his knees were cut deep along with his sweatpant that ripped on the knees. It hurts the hell out of him. He wanted to scream YoonGi's name but he felt his throat was too dry that it can't produce any sound at all. So he drags himself behind the couch, letting the tears fall as he tried to calm down and went through by himself like he always does when he can't have Jin to accompany him on times like this.

YoonGi was too busy pretending that he was in pain while he's not, lowering his head down that he didn't hear or saw NamJoon. He then notices the footsteps stop, he shoots his head up when he hears soft sobs coming from behind one of the couch. He tilts his head to the side, confused. Where is NamJoon? He just saw the boy's shadow just now running towards him. He let go of his chest, standing up. "NamJoon? Joonie?" He called, feeling a bit worried about the younger's sudden disappearance. Somehow, the sobs became louder.

YoonGi clumsily rushes behind the couch, only to be greeted by a flood of red liquid covering NamJoon's hands and sweatpants. "Joonie, what happened?" He kneels down, accidentally putting his hand on NamJoon's hand that was on his cut knee. NamJoon winces in pain at the touch on his fresh flesh. Pushing away YoonGi's hand as he continues crying out in pain.

YoonGi was confused at first but quickly averted his eyes on NamJoon's sweatpants that keep absorbing the red color liquid more."Where is this blood come from?" He asks NamJoon who keeps quiet, won't even bother to answer YoonGi. He slaps away NamJoon hand from his knees. Gasp leaving his mouth when he sees the deep and big hole on NamJoon's.

YoonGi panicky carries the tall male in his arms to bring him to the hospital. They can't just give him a simple ointment and bandage it, it has to sew up. NamJoon could only cry in miserable, tears nonstop flowing down on his beautiful face making YoonGi felt really guilty, "Hang in there baby"

____________________________

Jin wasting no time inside, pushing anybody who got in his way. Not to mention, he even pushes away his dad, Doctor Kim. The CEO of Kim Hospital tried to calm his son down, dragging him to his office but Jin raises his hands at his dad, not wanting his dad to touch him "Don't try to stop me, Doctor Kim. I'm seeing him and you can't stop me, any of you" he growled, gritting his teeth, pointing at each doctor, nurses, and security.

Everyone knows that no one can mess with Kim SeokJin, Doctor Kim's son. Well, he is supposed to work as a doctor like his dad and be the CEO as his dad retire soon but Jin being the spoiled and stubborn son, he opposes the idea. Saying that he has another dream to achieve and that was what he is now, a member of Bangtan Sonyeondan, an idol, a Hyung to 6 childish, stubborn, unbelievable, and crazy dongsaeng.

And he's happy but his dad doesn't understand him, unlike his mom who supports her son no matter what he wanted to be until he is now, she's proud of him. And he hopes his dad feels like that but whenever they met, his dad will always brag about being an Idol won't have a long life as stress conquer them. But Jin being himself said back that being a doctor is more stress as you will be busy saving life and if some of the patients died, that doctor will be blamed. He's not saying that being a doctor is boring, some might say it's fun because it's what they always wanted to be but we have to follow our own dreams, path and choices, not other people decide it, we decide it ourselves. That's how we can be happy and satisfied. We try and try again. Even if we fall millions of times, we still have a chance again to stand up and learn from our mistakes.

"SeokJin Hyung!" The others ran up to him, breathing heavily as they were left behind. JungKook looks at Jin, "Where's NamJoon-Hyung?" He asks

"He's inside," said one of the nurse

"What happened to him?" Hobi asks worriedly, never tend to see so many people standing in front of NamJoon's ward. He hopes that there are no bad things happen to their NamJoonie

Jin look at Doctor Song, NamJoon's doctor who the one that treated him. She sighs deeply before letting a soft, small smile, turning to Doctor Kim for permission. He nodded his head in approval.

____

Sorry for the late updates but please enjoy!!

Your Author, Jkey💜

[Edited]