ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜💜

"Hyung, I need to talk to you" Jin flinched at YoonGi's soft and low demanding tone as if Jin was a slave that was serving his master, a short, cute, gummy smile master.

"We should talk in the living room," Jin said after gulping down his saliva, manage to say the words without stuttering. Jin turns his heels, heading towards the living room, feeling the younger presences follows him after. He sits on the two spaced-couch while YoonGi sits across him, landing himself on the 4 sitters couch until the soft cushion sinks a bit.

"About NamJoon, is he okay? I'm sorry for causing all the fuss" YoonGi lowers his head as he knows that it was his fault for NamJoon's sudden change.

Jin look at him confused, well pretending to "What are you talking about? NamJoon is fine, nothing happened. He was just sic-" Jin stop when YoonGi gives him a sudden glare.

"Kim SeokJin-Hyung, you know why I'm here?" YoonGi asks as he raises his left eyebrow.

Jin quickly shook his head, "I have no idea unless you tell me so Yoongs" he lied

YoonGi sighs deeply, frustration as he pushes his hair to the back but it keeps on falling in front again, "Hyung, I know you know that I know. You know what I'm talking about and still, you act like you don't" he said

Jin raises his hands in defeat as he feels guilty to see YoonGi's rare sad face. He really knows how much the younger adore NamJoon. Jin can tell from the way YoonGi look, talk to the young rapper. The loving looks he keeps sending to NamJoon, the cool, soft, slow, and deep tone he uses whenever he talks to NamJoon, and especially his weird behavior when NamJoon surrounds him. Jin is good at scanning people's emotions. And he really glads that at least there's one person who can make the cold Min YoonGi into fluffy, gentle Lil Meow Meow. That person is Kim NamJoon. His Joonie. Their Joonie. Min YoonGi's Joonie.

YoonGi fed up at Jin's silent response, he wanted to say but Jin makes a hand motion asking YoonGi to shut his mouth while he said his "NamJoon's little space...You know what it means right?" He asks.

YoonGi hesitantly nods his head, he knows what Little Space is because he went online searching but he didn't quite understand what it means actually, "A bit, I just don't understand why they can change. I mean how could an adult-like us turn in babies" he softly replies back as he keeps his right hand under his chin that was leaning on his left arm.

"Okay² usually, Little Space can occur when the person's stress-" Jin was explaining but YoonGi couldn't keep up, you can say, he didn't pay close attention. He only nods at Jin's words that enter his right ear but then out from his left ear. He was in his own fantasy, living in his own world until he then hears a 'swish' sound from the hallway as if someone was walking towards them. He fixed his gaze behind, staring at the sliding door, unintentionally hoping that his NamJoon maybe will show up soon.

Jin notices the younger as he was bothered by something. He stops his talking lesson, "Yoongs? Is something wrong?" He asks but the younger seem to be really attracted by it that he didn't hear anything but the sound of footsteps. He sees where YoonGi was looking. He then was attacked by a strong scent of vanilla perfume. His eyes widen when he realized that it belongs to Joonie.

He stands up, wanting to get the younger but it was too late as Joonie walks into the living room, looking cute. His messy hair was all over, covering his face, his shirt raise a bit as he stretches his body, showing his lower abdomen. He stands there, rubbing his eyes using his left hand and his other holding his Ryan plushie.

He yawns, still rubbing his eyes, trying to clear his vision. He then blinked a few times, still, his vision blurred but he can feel that there are more people as he can hear breathing that wasn't in the same flow, didn't notice that there are 2 eyes watching him from his stands. He walks slowly to the couch, bumping his knees on the coffee table, "J-Jinnie H-Hyungie.....??" He called, panic slowly arise when the older didn't answer him.

Jin finally moves from his position, rushing to the younger who's now about to wail up because of the pain he feels on his knees, "It's okay baby, Hyungie is here now... Shhh..." He pulls the younger's body in his arms, rocking it to side to side, whispering soothing words to calm NamJoon down

YoonGi only watches them, body stiff as a rock, couldn't even move as they betray him. He wants to be the one who calms NamJoon, the one who holds him tight, never letting him go. But could he if he's being a scaredy-cat? Seeing NamJoon so clinging and close with Jin makes his heart in pain as if someone just shot his heart using a bow, straight and right in the center of it. Yes, he admits that he's jealous. His now heart can be heard crying on the inside, asking him to do something but his stubborn brain told him not to. He can hear the whispers on angel and demon on both shoulders.

He shakes his head, pushing away all the nonsense before walking towards Jin who was still holding crying NamJoon, "Joonie?" He called

The said man opens his eyes and pulls away from Jin's chest, wiping his tears, trying to get a better view of the person that calls him.

YoonGi moves closer, placing his hands on NamJoon's shoulders but was flinched at. NamJoon, at last, saw YoonGi, eyes widen as he quickly continues buried his face on Jin's chest, hands clutch tighter on his Ryan plushie, "Hyungie, J-Joonie ish s-scared" he let out

Jin smiled, ruffling the younger's hair, kissing the top of his hair, "Joonie sweetie, introduce yourself to YoonGi Hyung"

____

Enjoy!!

Your Author, Jkey💜

[Edited]