ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 22. 𝔸𝕤 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔹𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥.1

A cold gust of wind flows, gently slapping the tan skin of his beautiful face, a small smile spreading upwards his lips as his eyes stared at the sight in front of him.

It was in November and snow has already fallen, green grounds were no longer to be seen as it was all covered in snow. Roofs, transportation, shops.

A crowd of people walking down the streets, busy. They were all busy picking up presents, winter clothes for the holiday.

Even with the commotion of the virus pandemic, it still didn't stop them from being happy and wanting to enjoy their holiday with family.

Eyes shine through each of their faces as they wear masks. It was beautiful scenery, how he can see that every one of them has it's outstanding parts and for him, it was the eyes.

Wide, thin, big, small eyes, single, or monolid, for him, it's beautiful. Just like when the sun starts to set, vanishing itself from his view and others, the mixed color of red and orange blinds his eyes as it gave it last light before ending the day, giving chances for the moon and stars to shine in the sky.

Lightly chuckles to himself as he remembered the tale of a Moon and a Star that found each other as they deeply fell in love, finding each other was quite tough for them but they managed. From friendship slowly it blooms into something indescribable.

He was grateful, for everything he had. Things he has to let go of but also tries to hold on to. It was hard. Letting go of his unconfident self was not easy as he thought, he keeps on thinking that what will happen if he doesn't dare to let himself slip into a mindset of his. He was not sure of himself.

But at the same time, that unconfident side of him, he holds it. Because of that, he was being showered with love by the people he loves. Turning that 'unconfident' upside down, he learns that it was fine to have self-doubt. It was common.

As an imperfect human, he understands through his weakness, sure he wishes that the weaknesses he had, to vanish but at the corner of his heart, he still wants to have that imperfect side of him. It makes him hold on even further

That will help him to be the better him, not perfect. No, he doesn't want to be completely perfect, he appreciates what he is, clumsy, tall, chubby. He accepts it cause it makes him feel feelings of happiness. He doesn't care about what the world tells him, not all people have the same mind as him or as others.

They can shout to him that he has so many lacks in him but he knows that the lack of him won't be filled just like that so rather than wasting his time, listening to what netizens said, he stands up and does his job that was to make music, lead BTS as a leader, give their fans, ARMY love, telling them it's okay to feel that they were not enough because for some people, they, their presence are more than enough.

To say that it didn't hurt him when he was being judged was a lie but he never took it by heart instead, he smiled and said to himself that he will try to improve himself, step by step.

Changing for the good, better need a lot of time and that is what he is doing. He is giving himself time to recover, he doesn't want to drastically change what he is now.

Some of his bad habits, he gradually changes even he finds it hard, he needs to improve.

With his motivation and especially the people surrounds him, he knows that he could do it. Same as the others, he will keep supporting them, just like they did to him.

YoonGi, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, TaeHyung, JungKook, Jackson, Mark, Bang-PD's unconditional love and support was a lot to him. He knew he doesn't deserve it but change the mindset back around, he knew he deserves it.