ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7. 𝕁𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕖💜

After Jin persuades him, more like push him to introduce himself. NamJoon finally detaches his body from Jin's hold with a heavy heart, sigh deeply escape from his red plump lips, holding his tears from falling down. He hangs his head low, facing his body towards the person, "A-Anye-eong Y-Yoong-gi Hyung-g, I'm J-Joonie" he said nervously.

YoonGi was utterly amazed at NamJoon cuteness that he can't stop himself from mumbling cute, quite audible to NamJoon, and the younger's face immediately flushed red.

Jin smiled upon watching how NamJoon became a shy cat at YoonGi. He makes a small fist, lifting it on his lips before slowly clearing his throat, enough to make NamJoon and YoonGi turn their gaze back at Jin. The oldest then stretches the back of his neck, faking a laugh, "Joonie, Hyungie has to run some errands. Can you be a good boy for Hyung and listen well to YoonGi Hyung, hm?" He asks, cupping NamJoon's cheeks, giving him a kiss on the tip of his nose, resulting the younger to giggle at the ticklish feeling.

YoonGi raises his eyebrow as if asking Jin 'What kind of errand to run at this night time?' but the older choose to ignore. He tugs both of his hands in his pocket, lightly bouncing his feet forth and back, "Will it take long, Hyung?" He bit his lips and sigh when NamJoon threw back the question. NamJoon is still not comfortable with YoonGi around him

Jin put his hand under his chin, pretending to think for a while, "I'm not sure but I promise I'll be back as soon I finish it. Just remember to have fun with YoonGi" he move closer to NamJoon's ear, "Don't worry, Joonie. He won't bite you" he said, standing straight, patting the younger head before left with a smirk on his lips and send a quick wink towards YoonGi.

YoonGi notice the smirk his Hyung gave him, instantly rolled his eyes, "YOU OWE ME ONE, YOONGS!" Jin shouts as he's nowhere to be seen but his voice sounded as he was beside you.

NamJoon bits his lips as he hears the front door shut close. Jin Hyung really leaves him alone with YoonGi. He can't turn and run, he's stuck and no one to help. He then pouts, no choice but to lean out his hands to YoonGi. It was awkward but he's going to try his best

YoonGi's eyebrows furrow in confusion, "H-Hyungie-e, Joonie ish hungwey", he said rubbing his stomach but still didn't pull his other hand back. He really did feel hungry when he didn't even touch or eat his food earlier at the restaurant

The older smile, couldn't say no to NamJoon. He quickly connects their hands together, stroking the younger's hand before walking towards the kitchen. A small shy smile crept across the younger's lip when YoonGi warm hands wrapped against his.

"What do you wanna eat, baby?" YoonGi asks as he grabs the kitchen stool, ushering the blushing NamJoon because of the cute nickname he gave the younger without even realizing it to sit on the stool while he walks around the fridge. Opening it using both hands like it was a huge door of Elsa's ice castle door when she did the last scene of letting her hair down and walked up to the balcony. (A/N I just can't stop thinking about Frozen😭)

"Mmm...something shweet like an mmm...CWANDY! Yesh, cwandy. Joonie wants some cwandy, pwetty pwease??" He begs, hands clutching together up to his chin, eyes round, making cute sad puppy eyes that no one can resist even SeokJin Hyung but to his remind, being of the coldest and no Hyung, YoonGi isn't Jin so YoonGi quickly shakes his head, not noticing the younger's face

YoonGi turns his head, trying to ask NamJoon other food he would like to eat but his eyes landed on the younger's lips, he gasped when he sees the lips now pouts forward, making it look so kissable for YoonGi, "W-Wae?" NamJoon asks on the verge of crying. Eyes becoming red from holding the tears long, he slowly blinks as he let the tears flow.

YoonGi sigh, closing the fridge door gently. He drags his feet to NamJoon, holding NamJoon's shaking shoulder, he presses it, giving it a few massages before moving it upwards to cupped the smaller's face in his large hands, "Joonie baby, look at me" he said but failed as NamJoon was looking somewhere but his, avoiding eye contacts.

YoonGi wipes NamJoon's tears using his thumbs. He moves closer, kissing NamJoon's wet eyes, down to his nose, both of his chubby cheeks and his forehead. Finally, NamJoon looks at him with a sad and a bit of a happy face.

"Listen to me, Joonie. You cannot eat sweets at night or you'll get hyper and you won't be able to sleep. And when that happened, you'll be tired when you wake up tomorrow morning. So now, Hyung will cook you something else. Be a good boy for Hyung and I'll reward you with surprise, okay?"

NamJoon nods, then widely grinning to himself. He gathers his courage and quickly pecks YoonGi's cheek before wrapping himself while burying his head on YoonGi's neck, nuzzling his nose shyly. YoonGi was surprised but continue holding the younger tight in his arms. Like he always dreamt of, he finally got his chance to get closer to NamJoon in his big space and 'Little Space'. He's ready to face the challenge and pain that Jin went through as long as his love and his Joonie with him then it's enough for him.

________________________________

"So you're telling us that YoonGi Hyung been crushing on NamJoon Hyung for 6 years??" JungKook asks, sipping the bitter alcohol down his throat.

"It's very obvious man. Don't you see the way he treats us and NamJoon? It's completely different bro. If you see careful, the way his eyes light up whenever NamJoon talks to him, the soft tone he uses, the loving look he gave NamJoon." Hoseok scoff, playfully rolling his eyes, not because he's jealous or something but he kinda feels happy yet annoyed when he remembers how the older used to start shooing him when NamJoon talks to him.

"Well, it's true. I have no right to object the truth cause it's the fact that YoonGi Hyung likes NamJoon Hyung. No, like is not the right word. It's love, yes, love." Jimin said pouring the liquid in his cup again.

"Are you talking about me behind my back?" They turn towards the voice

"Jin Hyung! I thought you're with NamJoon Hyung. Wait, is he with YoonGi Hyung???" TaeHyung grin, cockily raises his left eyebrow, wiggling it, only to earn a smack from Hoseok.

He gasped, rubbing the area where Hoseok smack, "What's that for?" He asks, unsatisfied.

"Aish, who cares," he said, settling his butt on the chair beside Jimin, taking the soju from Jimin's hand before gulping the whole bottle down.

"Yah Hyung, take it slow, will ya?" JungKook harshly snatches the bottle from Jin's hand.

Jin then lay his head on his palm, sighing deeply, "I'm a bad Hyung, aren't I?" He asks chuckling to himself.

The members exchange worried looks on their faces, never have they seen their Hyung acts like this and it worries the hell out of them.

____

It's been a month since I published this book and I have been receiving a lot of supports and love

Thank you for reading my books.

I love you guys so much

Your Author, Jkey💜

[Edited]