ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 12. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪💜

He peeked through the hallway, looking at both sides. The coast is clear, mission proceeds. He walks out of his room, closing the door behind him with a soft, quiet 'click' that only NamJoon can hear.

He then tiptoeing to the room beside his ones. Twisting the doorknob, he quickly went inside the room, shutting it. He breathes in relief, no one caught him. He slowly made his way towards the large big piano that belongs to the YoonGi. Speaking of YoonGi, NamJoon hasn't seen him for a while now. Guess he was in his Genius Lab all the time. What's more surprised is that NamJoon didn't and haven't slipped in his Little Space again and that scared the hell of him. It's not like he wants to but being in Little Space makes him feels the weight on his shoulders decreases. But since YoonGi hasn't appeared before him, it makes him depressed and lonely. Sometimes he tends to turn his face from YoonGi and tried hard not to worry about it by talking to SeokJin as he always does but seeing the older so busy taking care of the three maknaes, he didn't have the heart to bother the older.

Hobi is his only chance but now, he isn't at the dorm. He goes to the dance practice room early in the morning and NamJoon hasn't got the chance to talk to him. Maybe he can accompany the elder there but it's too late. He's been planning on talking to him last night but he fell asleep earlier than usual. So it was his loss but still, NamJoon was more than grateful cause even if Hobi is busy, he will always make time for NamJoon. He has this sweet spot for NamJoon, well, everyone has.

His focus quickly went right to the thing standing in front of him, he smiles remembering how YoonGi would always look when he played. With his eyes shut, he looks like an angel falls from the sky. He's so breathtaking. Just one glance, people would be on their knees but based on his cold personality, they would think he's a badass when the truth, he's a softie.

NamJoon then lets his fingers run through each of the keys, creating a soft, light melody to a deep and thick melody which sounds so peacefully through NamJoon's ears. It was beautiful to hear even you're on worse, happy days. Oh, how he wishes that someone would come into this room and play it for him. It would really make his day.

He pulls out the long leather seat under and sits on it after pressing the last key. He keeps on playing without knowing what song he's gonna try. He isn't a professional pianist but it won't hurt to give it a try, right?.

"Let's try this one" he rolls up his sweater, both hands on top of the keys, acting as he knows so well about what he's doing. Taking out his phone from his pocket, he put on the video he has downloaded. The song is the song he loves to hear over and over that sometimes, he tends to keep it on repeat at night when he was sleeping. The song is so calming and most importantly, it's about self-love.

He follows the steps but he can't catch up, it was too advanced for him. He slumps back in his sit, rewinding back to where he's stuck but he was still too slow. At last, he couldn't stand it anymore and gave up. He sats there, singing together with the song

"They can say anything they want to say, try to bring me down, but I will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me and they can try hard to make me feel that I don't matter at all but I refused to falter in what I believe or lose faith in my dreams. Cause there, there's a light in me that shines~ brightly. They can try but they can't take that away from me~" NamJoon sang as tears flow down his cheeks. It is as if this song was sung by Mariah Carey to himself. The way she sang 'Can't Take That Away' with full of emotions really send tears to all listeners, not just NamJoon (but the author too)

YoonGi

He stretches his body, twisting it from side to side before cracking each of his knuckles. He yawns, not even bother to close his mouth using his hand as they travel inside his shirt, rubbing his growling stomach. He looks over the plate that was only left with empty cups and bones of chicken which he has eaten that was specially cooked for him by SeokJin.