ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3. 𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥💜

"Hyung, where's Joonie Hyung?" Jimin asks Jin. He just arrives home after meeting up with one of his friends, discussing the upcoming party for the 95's line.

"Probably in his room," Jin asks without taking a glance at the younger.

"Aish... Don't make me throw that TV away, Hyung" Jimin snatch the remote from the older's hand, switching off and harshly throw the remote on the couch.

"Yah Jimin!" Jin yells, taking the remote back but Jimin snatches it again, shoving it inside his pocket, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I went out at 8 am in the morning and you watch your drama, okay I'm not gonna say anything since it's been a long time, you haven't watched it but now it's 5 pm and you still not getting over it, Hyung. Come on, 9 hours?!?. Get up now, Hyung. We're going out" Jimin takes a deep breath, controlling himself from making any comments that might hurt Jin as he tries not to be rude and disrespects his Hyung.

"Where?" Jin asks, folding his arms together with a tone voice full of dissatisfaction, well more like sulking.

"Dinner since you waste 9 hours sitting down, watching TV like there is no tomorrow"

"Fine" Jimin rolled his eyes before walking away. He immediately remembers to check NamJoon on his way towards his room.

He knocks the door three times(a signal or his trademark for the leader to know that it's him) and the doors went fly open with a tall person, smiling widely as he quickly landed himself on the smaller man, making him stumble back but still able to control and stand balanced on his two feet.

Jimin grin, patting the older's back as he learns that NamJoon will only act like a big baby when he with him, Jin Hyung or Hobi Hyung which Jimin didn't mind at all

"Aww, does baby misses his daddy?" Jimin teases playfully.

But as always, NamJoon replies while nodding his head along with a kiss planted on the cheeks and nuzzling the crook of Jimin's neck.

Jimin pulls back, cupping his hands on NamJoon's cheeks, kissing the tip of his nose. Jimin looks at the older from head to toe, noticing that he was already dressed up. Jimin smiles at this

"So you know that we were going out?" Jimin asks, raising his left eyebrow after letting go of NamJoon. But to his surprise, NamJoon shakes his head 'no'. The leader even tilted his head in confusion

"Then, why are you-" a voice cut Jimin before he could ask furthermore

"We're going out first. Meet you at the restaurant" YoonGi walk to NamJoon's side, snaking his arms on the younger's waist, pulling him closer. NamJoon's mouth gaped, letting a soft gasped when YoonGi suddenly held him.

To admit the truth, NamJoon kinda enjoy it even he didn't show it, he feels as if YoonGi was claiming him as his. That manages NamJoon's cheeks to heat up, just by thinking about it

Jimin saw this and smirks, winking goes unnoticed by YoonGi as he sent it to NamJoon who can't help but blush more before he tiptoes and ruffles the leader's soft like silk hair.

Jimin knows that the times like this would come where the oldest rapper is making a progress. He supports YoonGi, even if the older didn't mention or say anything about his crush on NamJoon, Jimin could clearly see it in his eyes. That's why he always teases the older but of course, ignorance what he and Hoseok received every time.

Kinda feeling that he's the middleman between two rappers, he tries to excuses himself to his room, reminding them once again that dinner is at the usual place.

YoonGi nods, not really paying attention to Jimin but the beauty in his arms. How could he possibly avert his gaze to others when the only one he needs is already in front of him, looking so ethereal.

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance before lazily stomping on his feet, dragging it towards his room, placed beside NamJoon, when he closes the door(more like push the door shut with his feet), it tightly smacked together with a loud 'bang', making NamJoon flinched in shock, hands clutch on his chest that can be felt through his hands, how fast it was beating rapidly without taking a slow and calm pace.

NamJoon then turns at YoonGi who was watching him dearly, full of love in his eyes. He noticed that the stares won't end so he wiggles out and pulls away from the older's arms, that pouts as soon as he did but was replaced again with a warm, caring smile when NamJoon intertwined their fingers together once more

The softness of NamJoon's hand whenever he holds it still gives him the same chill. Not in a bad way but a perfectly good one.

It leads to YoonGi recalling back the memories where he first touches NamJoon's hand was when they were practicing dance and he accidentally brushes the back of his hands with NamJoon's one when the younger clumsily step on his own feet, causing him to stumble.

And now when that hands are in his, he doesn't know how much longer he needs to wait for him to shower the cute hands with kisses. NamJoon's large hands look so small in his, YoonGi knew about it but who cares. Big or small, it doesn't matter as long as it came from the bottom of his heart that he truly loves the younger.

"So shall we?" YoonGi asks in resulted for NamJoon to nods his head, giving his illegal dimple-smile to YoonGi.

For YoonGi, only by seeing the deep holes on NamJoon's cheeks is enough for his gloomy day to suddenly change into a happy day. YoonGi swears that it's a wonderful sight and pleasant to see.

YoonGi reaches up and pinches the chubby cheeks softly before pecking a sweet and gentle kiss on it, impacting the younger to giggle as it feels ticklish.

He then starts to tug NamJoon out from their house to the open-garage, remembering to wear a mask, he quickly wears his black mask while NamJoon just wears a black cap, his mouth, and his small nose are hiding under his oversized sweater that was also under his big jacket.

Afraid that if reporter, paparazzi, or people especially the saesengs who are fucking crazy for them, chasing them like a madman. Well it's not the first time they went through those things but if it were you, you wouldn't want it too, right?

He presses his car remote, opening the door for NamJoon to get in. He shuts the door and went around to the driver seat.

After he settles in, he takes a deep breath, trying to get the anxious feelings away and restore it with another feeling, excitement. That is what NamJoon felt from then, he hates to lie the fact but it was so nice, being able to get the older rapper's attention.

He can sense that now butterflies might flying all across his stomach, wandering around freely as the future will never come and never end. He stole a few glances of the older who looks so freaking handsome beside him even with that mask on, he can see through that the older also smile because of his eyes that became a crescent moon when he notices NamJoon was stealing stares at him.

He lands his palm on NamJoon's thigh, wanting to be held. NamJoon flinches and was very confused at first but it clicks on his head, proceeding to intertwine their fingers once again after a short apart.

"Let's go to the grocery store first and to the restaurant, okay?" YoonGi asks

"Sounds like a plan to me," he said. Remembering that he had promised the maknae to buy him one carton of banana milk

"Let's go then"

____

Sorry for the late updates...

Enjoy!

Your Author, Jkey

[Edited]