ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 21. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕐𝕠𝕦💜

Cold, that's what he feels. As the air flows through, slapping his face, he can't help but shiver, not to mention the mixes of the air-cond, currently it's setting on the coldest. Adam goes up and down as he gulps down his saliva.

The leader doesn't know how to put the emotions he was feeling into words. Trying to search for the right and exact words were hard and he admits that time like this is where all of his confidence as a leader would go up and then down like a roller coaster. Sometimes increase, sometimes decrease.

Whenever he already keep and prepare for the answer close to his mind, it would vanish all of the sudden, just because he was nervous. Just like when he first time doing his English presentation in High School, he remembers clearly how anxious and worry he was at that time, afraid that people would say bad about him, he didn't mind tho just, he doesn't want those unwanted things like bullying to happen to him.

NamJoon tightly clenches on his fingers without conscious, making the two that holding him grunt in pain, looking towards him at the same time.

"NamJoon-ah, my Darling, relax please," Hoseok said softly, hoping that it would soothe the leader's tense state but nothing seems to work as NamJoon only bites his lips between his teeth

Jimin watched as he sighed, "This is, as you see, a dance practice room in which our leader here, bought... For us"

"F-For us?" TaeHyung asks, watching NamJoon with big rounded eyes and Hoseok nods along with Jimin

"But why?"

That's it, that's the question

Both Jin and YoonGi are still in their confused state, mind already understanding the whole situation but what they didn't understand was why? Why did NamJoon bother to buy a whole damn place for them, not to speak of how spacious and full of furniture in the place.

Not they don't like it but, this is too much to take in just a day. They have their own practice room in the Company itself so why does NamJoon have to waste his money for them? Only by thinking of buying the whole place makes YoonGi felt a wave of goosebumps throughout his body.

Both older males are waiting for the leader to explain but the leader didn't even give any glance at them but down, staring at the black floor.

Jimin gently place his other hand on his and NamJoon's interlock fingers, caressing it with love and care before he reaches up to NamJoon's cheek, "Sweetheart, do you mind telling us why you bought this for us?"

When NamJoon makes eye contact with the other four people, his heart that was beating so fast now gradually to finally pick up their pace, slow and steady. He can't lie but seriously, he finds those eyes gazing back at him is full of sincerity and adoration for him. For their Leader, Kim NamJoon.

The leader takes a deep breath, with the support he has from his members, he knows he can do it. Besides, it is his members, his family, and no matter what the issue, the problem is, he knows they would accept him, bad or good, NamJoon is still him. The God of Destruction, Bangtan Sonyeondan's great, amazing, talented, beautiful leader is himself.

The fingers he held on loosen, slowly he slips his hand out from Jimin and Hoseok's. NamJoon back up a bit from them, noticing the eyes that watch him with pure confusion

"Joonie?" The second oldest, call

NamJoon sighed, "All of this, I admit that I bought with my own savings. It was supposed to be a surprise for each one of you but Joonie was too excited about it and he told Jiminie and Hoseokie. I have been thinking lately about our Anniversary and what I gave to you guys for me, isn't enough. I want to give something that can't be replaced with others, I want it to be big and of course, suitable for our comfort. I know that you might be disappointed in me, not only Jackson and PD Nim appa.

We have made our path so far, we achieved our dreams. Bangtan Sonyeondan lights the way and it all thanks to you guys. Without Jinnie-Hyung, Yoonie-Hyung, Hobi-Hyung, Jiminie, TaeTae, and Kookie, we won't be able to climb this high. And I-I'm so grateful-" The leader suddenly stopped.

The moment he thinks about the past, the hardships he went through with his members, he couldn't help it. The feelings are too indescribable. No words can define how glad, happy he is to have his members around him. Even a little presence of one of the boys, it's enough.

Bringing back the sudden memories was too much, it ached his fragile heart. He shouldn't think about the past. The past is the past. Memories are memories. The past was their memories. Every bittersweet of it, he will still remain it close to his heart.

From the very first day as a trainee until they became the WorldWide Boyband, BTS will always path the way, no matter how many years they should wait, they know they can make it. With each other, they are complete. Seven people, 1 heart. ARMY and BTS, 2 people, 1 Universe.

Tears are long gathering in his eyes, waiting to be released. He has never wanted to show this side of him. A leader who never shows a broken him. But a leader is a human. And a human has feelings. Crying is not a thing he should be embarrassed off, we shouldn't be.

The moment you cry, it will show the whole world how strong you are. You are able to keep holding on to the very end. You stop, rest but you never give up. That's what life taught him, taught us.

Be ourselves, no matter how they watch us with pure disgust, judgment, one thing, their opinions will never ever matter. You, your opinion is what you have to hear and follow. Your opinion is what makes you today. What makes him, you are today. Be proud, proud of everything you achieve. Small or Big, it's an achievement. Be grateful. And that's what NamJoon held. He is grateful for what he has.

Just as NamJoon tries to wipe his tears before looking up at the members, a cold touch place on his cheeks, making him wasted no time but to look at whoever touches him. When the eyes of his locked with the other, he could see that it was not only him. But they were also tearing up, the leader noticed that all 6 eyes watching him with tears. All 6 of them. The 6 of them even stand right in front of him, all 6 males which he spent years together.

"NamJoon-ah"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Kim NamJoon" YoonGi called, hands both cupping the soft cheeks of NamJoon, caressing them so gently in his hold.

"Kim NamJoon, listen to me. For all these years we have been with you, we never once mad at you. We can't. We always have this one soft spot for you. One simple mistake from you will never we look deep into, we don't care how many lacks you have in you. But NamJoon baby, you sacrifice for us a lot. By I mean A LOT. And we don't even know how to pay all of your sacrifices.

We love it, baby. Each of us does, we were just being wash by a wave of overwhelming. In a good way, to be honest. One thing for sure, baby, everything you gave us, even in the tiniest way, don't care whether it's your support, love, it's always enough for all of us. We will never ask for more but you to be our leader. Guide us when we are lost, same as us, we will guide you when you are in need. That's our promise to you, baby," the second oldest confesses, a voice that use to be heard so rough, deep, raspy, the lazy voice of the older rapper sounded so soothing, calming in the ears of the leader.

NamJoon didn't held back as the tears, heavily stream downs his eyes like a river. Only God knows how thankful he is to have them. Even at his worst day, they still open up their arms, accepting NamJoon, their leader who knows himself that he will never be as handsome as Jin, Genius as YoonGi, professional as Hobi and Jimin, or a maknae as TaeHyung and JungKook but he is Kim NamJoon, the person who keeps Bangtan as one until now

Soon the leader was engulfed by the 6 males, each arms holding him like their lives are dependent on him. And his life depends on them. They are the ones who will keep catching him whenever he falls. Jin, YoonGi, Hoseok, Jimin, TaeHyung, and JungKook. These 6 people, different names are his source of life, his lights. They are his Family, Bangtan's Family

____

I know it's short but don't touch me, I'm crying at the corner. Nobody can stop me, uwuuu

I-I will update again just let me cry😭😭😭😭

Love you all😭💜

💜💖💗🌺🌼🌸🌸🌼🌺💗💖💜

[Edited]