ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10. 𝕆𝕦𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💜

People once said that in order to find your true love, both must have the same similarities between each other. If one of it has a beautiful, lovely, pretty, good personality, face, body, voice, her or his pair must have the same. It also appears the same to the opposite perfection, those people, who aren't so perfect must have a partner which was the same as them... It was in the prophecy, all of those people being the toy of judgments. For them, it was so unfair, being treated as rubbish just because they're not perfect as a god or any goddess in this selfish, cruel world.

But does this hold on? Of course not. There once a story about the ugly moon and the lonely star. The moon was innocent yet people give him nothing but full of hatred, he didn't even know why those people were mean to him, judging him all nights, every second, minutes, hours, day, month, and even for years. it because of his look? Dark, round, and he has nothing to shine as he was just a moon? He was different from all that surrounds him. Sometimes, he even asks himself why did he even exist in this cruel world in the first place. All he wishes were to vanish and never look back.

While the star, he was so beautiful. People adore him for who he is. He was perfect, nothing can compare to his lights, the way he shines down the earth was so magnificent. People always point him as the perfect, calming scenery. But if only they know, he was a sad star. Why? He always shines on his own. No one to lean on, to share with. He's lonely and he needed someone to love, to care, and give him what he gives.

And everything change when he lands his eyes on this particular round, dark circle, looking unhappy. He wasted no time to get closer and say hi to this ugly moon. But for him, the moon was never is ugly, they were spreading the false rumors. He was extremely gorgeous. The moon is just dark that eventually, no one will even notice him if he keeps hiding in the dark.

So one day, the star brought him out of the dark and shines with him. The moon pushed the offer saying that he will never be loved but the star convinces him that if there really no people respect or give him love, then he'll be the people to give the moon everything he wants. At last, the moon and the star went out together, close to each other as they shine the brightest lights that no people have seen before. That night, the dark sky was no longer dark, and what's more important is the lonely star was no longer lonely, the ugly moon was no longer ugly as long as they have each other on their sides, keeping the love they build together as time passes no longer a waste of time. It was more worth than a brick of gold. Starting that day, their love bloom and blooms. People misunderstood them as weird lovers and the star should have someone perfect as himself.

It's Monday morning, but the sky is still dark. Nothing to be seen, only the clipping stars and moon. How delightful it to see the stars surround the moon by itself. It was useless, they said but they were all wrong. As much as the moon was useless, the stars never did leave it with no shines and without someone to accompany. They adore the moon shape, how beautiful their nights with the moon in the center of them as they surround it. Where is the moon, there are the stars. No matter where the moon lays, the stars will be there. As if it was it's only hope and the reason why it shines on the darkest night. Even if the moon was nowhere to be seen, the stars tried to make the moon shown with the light of its own.

The ugly moon is different from the star. It was the same as these two people, Kim NamJoon and Min YoonGi. Why? The ugly moon is the oddest of them all while the stars are the same as its own but it was nothing compared to this one star named Min YoonGi.

Min YoonGi and the other stars which are the rest of the members and ARMY never once say about NamJoon existence. They were more grateful to know that someone so amazing, talented, beautiful like NamJoon came to their life. YoonGi sure is happy with the adoration that people gave him but what's the point if there is exactly no one to lean on and to love him the way he is. And at that time, came this tall, shy boy in his life, making him lose his mind. Even more when the boy starts to rap, fuck, only god knows how much YoonGi turned on just by listening to his deep voice. But this innocent boy was being a judge to people because of his looks and his long lanky legs and that he was nothing but a talentless boy who dreams to be a rapper.

YoonGi once might have snapped at those people if it wasn't because of Jin who hold him, calming him down. He was on fire at that time, if he can wiggle out from Jin and the others, he would probably break their necks.

But that is years ago and YoonGi didn't want to bring that up, it would only make him more stress than he is now.

He just only wants to stare at the loving face in front of him, looking back at him with innocent brown doe eyes while they were laying on the hospital bed together. YoonGi volunteers himself to stay and keep the younger company, Jin can't say anything but comply with the younger's want. The members went home at 10 pm with a heavy heart especially the three maknaes but were forced by their Eomma Jin. Now it's 1 am in the morning and they still awake. It's because they didn't want to miss a single second of each other features.

NamJoon smile as he strokes his finger on YoonGi's face, slowly tracing his eyes, nose, and soft lips as if YoonGi was his art. He stops his finger on YoonGi's lips, eyeing them with passion. He really wants to taste that lips again, he then looks up to make eye contact with the owner.

YoonGi grin at the younger, tightening the hold of his arms around NamJoon's small waist, inching their face close. NamJoon giggles when he feels YoonGi's hot breath tickling his face

The oldest took the chance to peck both of the shown dimples, "You're so beautiful" he whispers

NamJoon could only give YoonGi his grateful smile, nuzzling his nose at the crock of YoonGi's neck. No words can describe what NamJoon was feeling at that time. All he does was, hugging YoonGi back. His nose itching and his eyes begin to get watery and at that time, he just wanted to cry his eyes out. Not caring if they get swollen the next morning.

YoonGi hears NamJoon's soft sniffles, immediately pull away, lifting up the younger's chin, "Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? Please forgive if I did", he apologized.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just, I feel so happy" NamJoon said, as another tear escapes, rolling down his chubby cheeks

YoonGi shakes his head, wiping the tears away, kissing NamJoon's forehead that was slightly covered by his soft bangs, "Me too, baby... I'm sorry if I took a long time"

"I don't care if you're taking too much time cause I believe in the end, we will run in each other arms... I believe it until now and look at us now. We're holding each other close. I guess fate does on my side this whole time. They just want me and you to get ready" NamJoon said softly, eyes staring deep in YoonGi's one.

"But are you really ready?" YoonGi asks. NamJoon averts his eyes to YoonGi's face, admiring them like he uses to. Well, he always does before letting a soft, light whisper but still audible to YoonGi's ears,

"If it's for you, then I'm more just than ready"

____

I don't know what I'm writing so bear with me

About that, Happy Birthday to Our Winter Bear, Kim TaeHyung!!! We Love You So Much

I hope you enjoy this chapter

Your Author, Jkey💜

[Edited]