ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16. 𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥? 𝕡𝕥 2💜

NamJoon slams the door as he was busy arguing with the other person on the line even his cheeks still burning from the early incident. He feels stupid for not changing his ringtone and now YoonGi knew about it. Facepalmed his face, he sighs.

Jackson stops talking, sensing something wrong when the younger sighs, "Joonie? Caught up in something? Your sigh doesn't sound very convincing. Mind if I crash a party?" He jokes

NamJoon pouts but smiles afterward. He then lets out a childish whine, "No, you can't just go and crash a party without me"

"See, it's not that hard to smile. Okay, I sounded like a stalker but anygays, how it's going? Have you told them yet? Do you need my help? I can ask the members for help"

"They didn't know it yet, Jackson. Let me be the one who tells them everything" NamJoon chuckles

"You sure? I can help a bit"

"A bit my ass, you would tell them all. You can't even shut your pretty mouth. Especially YoonGi, we can't tell him at all" NamJoon finds himself on the comfy couch, laying on his flat stomach.

"B-But it's my idea. At least, I tell Jin, ya?" Jackson whines, NamJoon immediately know that his best friend is making the puppy doe eyes, the ones where he can surrender and back off, letting the older do what he wants

"I know you're doing that eyes but I wasn't there to see you so no, Jackie. It's my members plus, I don't trust you with it... You might end up adding things" NamJoon said, now on his back as he grabs the box underneath his couch, pulling it out.

"Ouch, it hurts. You don't trust your own best friend? Wow, I feel offended" NamJoon rolls his eyes, hand busy taking out one of his pacifiers before he pops one in his mouth.

Hearing the sounds of sucking, it's Jackson turns to sigh. NamJoon probably is now slowly regressing into his 'Little' space which the latter on the other sideline doesn't really mind.

Besides Jackson was the first person knew about NamJoon being little before he told Jin face to face cause he knows it's hard that he won't be able to look out for the younger since they are not in the same band so he thought it would be necessary and at least there's someone to take good care of NamJoon whenever he regresses.

And it shocked the older rapper when the younger called him, telling him that YoonGi also knew about it. He can't help but exhaled a relieve sighs

"Joonie?" He calls but no answer.

After a few minutes of silence, the boy has finally fully slipped into his headspace.

Jackson called once again and was replied by a cheery voice, "Jackie! Joonie mish Jackie!"

The rapper can't contain his smile as his lips tuck into the widest smile, he then makes notes in his mind to give Jin or YoonGi a call after this so that they know

"Aww, my sweet Joon Bugs. Jackie miss you too hun. Where are you right now?"

Joonie pop out his pacifier that he continues to suck and put it on the couch near his head, "Joonie ish at studwio"

"Okay, stay put there hun. Jackie is going to call Jin or YoonGi Hyung, okay? Don't go anywhere"

"Ukae" with that one reply, Jackson end the phone call and dial Jin's number

Ring
Ring
Ring

The call then was get pick up, Jackson didn't spend any time further as he went straight to the point.

"Hi Jin Hyung, sorry for calling you but I just want to inform you that Joonie is now in his headspace and no one is with him. Can you accompany him, Hyung? He's in the studio now. I told him that you or YoonGi would be there in the moment"

Jackson can hear someone gasping, "Jin Hyung? You there?"

The person on the other line clears his throat before speaks up, "Umm...Hi Jackson Hyung but this is Jimin, Jin Hyung is resting now"

"Wait what!" Jackson gets away from his phone, cursing himself for not checking the person he was supposed to call. Only if he could turn back time and call YoonGi first, this wouldn't be happening.

NamJoon will beat his ass after this, he guarantees that it will happen.

He sighs, he can't escape the reality so he has no choice but to face it, " Jimin since you already knew about it from my mouth. Can I ask you a favor?"

Jackson wait until the younger hummed, wanting Jackson to continue, "Can you go to Joonie's studio and look out for him?"

Jimin's eyes widen, "B-But Hyung, I-I don't know how to take care of a little. Maybe it's better if I call YoonGi Hyung" he tried to be reasoning with the rapper

"Well, I was about to call YoonGi if Jin Hyung is busy but since you know about it, besides it's an opportunity. Don't you wanna meet little Joonie?"

"Well, I want but" Jimin let out as he scratches the nape of his neck, turning to Hobi who was eyeing him from the start when Jimin picked up the phone.

"I get that you might find it's weird, I found it weird too in the first place but you'll get used to it eventually, I promis-"

"Yah Jackson! You better get your ass now before I drag it for you!" Jackson can be known to roll his eyes before a deep sigh emitting his lips

"I'm sorry Jimin, but I really need to go. Please take good care of Joonie for me. Kiss him for me ya?" Not before Jimin got the chance to protest, he already greeted by a beeping line, the rapper had hung up.

"Hello? Hello? Jackson Hyung?" He pulls the phone from his ear, frowning as he gives Hobi a sad eyes

"What? He hung up?" Hobi asks while Jimin could only nod as a response

"He said NamJoon Hyung is in his headspace now, inside his studio and no one to look after him. He asks me to go there and be with Joonie" Jimin express as he feels guilty when he gave the excuses as if he doesn't want to meet NamJoon at all.

Hobi caught the look on the younger's face, he pats the shoulder, giving him a reassuring smile, "Let's go, I'll keep you accompany. I want to meet little Joonie too" Hobi exclaims happily

The weight on his shoulders now lessens when the older gave him his sunshine smile that able to make him feel that there weren't any problems at all.

He must admit that his Hoseok Hyung is his medicine that cures him

____

So? Two updates in 24 hours?

Hehe, I just really miss updating🥺

Sorry but this chapter doesn't contain NamGi moments😔 I just hope you enjoy it😤💜

Your Author, Jkey💜

[Edited]