ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5. 𝕁𝕚𝕟'𝕤 𝔸𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤💜

Scared? Well, that maybe not the best word to describe his action. Guilt should replace scared because NamJoon, instead of lowing his head down, he watches Jin's handsome face with fear, repeatedly apologizing to his Hyung from the moment the car starts moving until they even reach their home. Jin didn't say anything but sat quietly in the car, taking a deep breath which means for NamJoon that it's a bad sign. NamJoon instantly felt that something is gonna happen, so he shut his eyes, holding his seatbelt tightly.

But he immediately opens his eyes when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. He breathes in relief, feeling so embarrassed, thinking too much that Jin would punish him or something, which he shouldn't cause no matter the matter is big or small, Jin will never ever get mad at his precious baby Joonie...

He hugs Jin back, whispering he's sorry again. Jin pulled aways, kinda annoyed at the younger who won't stop apologizing at him when he doesn't even blame the younger.

But for sure, he knows that something had happened earlier. NamJoon won't be in his 'Little Space' unless the stress he holding on was at the highest level that he needed to get it through by letting it out in his secretive ways. That is 'Little Space', at the moment he entered, he can be very hard to push away, you can say, clingy. He needs someone to look after him, someone to help him let his frustration out and he's carefree. No one can stop him from getting or doing what he wants. This also because Jin, he's the one who lets NamJoon out from his cage. Supporting him, giving him love as the oldest Hyung of the member and as a family, he's willing to do anything for the member's needs and wants and the comforts of his love to them are equal like a mother's love to her 6 unbelievable sons.

NamJoon then slowly raises his head up to look upon the stare of his handsome Hyung. He gulped down the saliva that he wasn't even keeping in his throat. Jin notices that the younger was getting uncomfortable under his burning gazes, he turn away and clear his no sore hurting throat.

"Hyungie...Can we go inshide now and cuddle??? Joonie misses Hyungie sho muchie" Jin looks back at NamJoon, a smile spread across his thin line lips, nodding before unbuckling his seatbelt and went around to NamJoon.

While NamJoon was doing him, the door was open by Jin. He then voluntarily intertwining their cold, pale hands together. Jin pulled NamJoon, closing the door with a not so loud 'bang' before wrapping his left arm over NamJoon's shoulder while his right one still holding NamJoon's small hands.

They quickly walk towards the entrance, feeling cold as it was killing them. Shutting the door as they already inside the house. They wasted no time heading towards Jin's room, not even caring to change their clothes, they just end up laying on the bed with each other, exhausted as if they run a 100km marathon.

NamJoon nuzzles his nose on the crook of Jin's neck, arms wrapping around the oldest's waist while Jin wraps his, stroking NamJoon soft like silk hair. With his vanilla scent, Jin couldn't help but kiss his head, holding him close as he was so fragile like a China doll.

"Joonie-ah..." Jin softly calls. NamJoon looks up to Jin with dimple dig on his chubby cheeks, waiting for the question or so on but what comes from Jin's mouth is the question he didn't even want to answer nor hearing it makes him more stress. He sits up properly, body directly to Jin but heads hanging low

"What happened? Did YoonGi do something to you? You never let your guard down and easily slip into 'Little space' if we're in public. You always remind me before..." He stops and sighs deeply, pushing his hair that keeps falling in front to the back.

NamJoon was on the edge of tearing up but he holds in. He knows that he was stupid for entering the mindset of a child without any alarms. He deserves to get all the punishment and the ignorants from Jin for being the bad boy.

"Now, how old do you feel honey?" Jin asks, trying to confirm whether NamJoon is at the age of 5-7 years old.

NamJoon made five fingers open and raise it up to show it to Jin, who was trying so hard not to coo and pinch the younger's cheeks when he counted his fingers. It was so cute...

"Araseo Joonie-" Jin was cut when a loud bang was heard in the living room echoing the hallway.

NamJoon stares at Jin, tilting his head to the side meaning he's confused. Jin checks his phone that was on the nightstand. It was 8 pm, still early. His eyebrows furrow, usually the members will be home at 11 pm or 12 am unless they got work on the next day.

Jin got off the bed, lazily walking towards his door, opening it slowly, wanted to see the person who bangs the entrance's door but he was shocked when the person was already standing in front of his door with a worried face.

"Hyung..."

"Yoongi, what are you doing here?" Luckily, Jin didn't open the door widely. Only his head and half of his body.

"Hyung, just open the door," Yoongi said softly and gently. He was not in the mood to have any fight with anyone right now. So while he's being nice, he prays that Jin would give a good teamwork

"I'm afraid I can't do that" Jin said, smiling while shaking his head. His heart begins to race, feeling terrified of the idea when YoonGi knows all his and NamJoon's secrets. It's been 6 years he was able to keep and if it's only because of one simple mistake meaning he was not responsible enough for NamJoon.

"How long are you gonna hide it from me? From the members? Are you just gonna let yourself suffer alone? No one to help. Well, here I am. I'm ready to help" YoonGi let out before pushing the door that Jin was holding on but fail so because of YoonGi's strength.

YoonGi pushes his small body in the room, heart immediately melts when he saw NamJoon on the bed sleeping peacefully, snoring cutely. He went towards him, stroking the younger's chubby cheeks.

"He must have been so tired with all the chaos." YoonGi thought, smiling to himself before leaning down and plant a soft kiss on NamJoon's forehead. He then stands up straight, turning his body towards Jin who was stiff as a rock with eyes widen. He was speechless.

"Joonie is asleep now." Jin nods still not saying any words as embarrassment wash over him. He wishes that the ground would open its mouth and swallow him, never leaving any pieces of him behind

"Hyung, I need to talk to you"

____

Sorry for the late updates...

Enjoy!!

Your Author, Jkey💜

[Edited]