ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20. 𝕊𝕁𝕂𝕊𝕁𝕂𝕊𝕁𝕂𝕊𝕁𝕂𝕊𝕁𝕂𝕊𝕁𝕂💜

"Baby, look at me"

The moment NamJoon lift his head up, just to look at the older's eyes, he knew that he was screwed. With his inner instinct, he couldn't help but cover the half of his face with his sweater paws, leaving only his eyes are shown while the older's one is staring right through him, NamJoon gulps the saliva down his throat.

Smirk made its way to YoonGi's lips as he watches in amused, "Why are you hiding?" The older asks teasingly, leaning forward.

NamJoon shakes his head while moving away from YoonGi but can he when the older wraps his arms around his small waist, leaving him no chance to run at all but to stay like that, only wiggling a bit hoping to be released but what was he even expecting, this is YoonGi, we're talking about. He gets what he wants, either in good ways or in bad ways.

The arms tighten, making NamJoon wince in pain, the hands above his face was long down just to hold the older, "H-Hyung, t-too tight!"

YoonGi wouldn't snap out from his mind if not for the loud banging on the door, "YoonGi-Hyung! Joonie-Hyung!" JungKook's voice was heard shouting on the other side

The older look at NamJoon, loosening his hold as he reaches NamJoon's face, pulling them down to his level. NamJoon's eyes widen when YoonGi places a kiss on his forehead, both cheek, his chin, his nose before lastly, his lips.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, baby" the older whisper as he kisses the side of NamJoon's face, trailing them just above his neck, down to his jawline.

NamJoon found himself giggling at the butterfly kisses YoonGi gave him, "Hyung, that tickles!"

"Sorry, baby. You're just too cute and I can't help it" YoonGi cooed,

"YoonGi-Hyung! NamJoonie! Are you guys there? If you don't come out now, we won't leave any food for you" Hoseok's shouts, replacing the younger's ones

Once NamJoon heard about them not wanting to leave any food, especially Jin's pancakes, he tries to pull the older with him but YoonGi didn't even bother to move his body, still blocking the only way for them to go in and out from the closet.

"Hyung, they are searching for us" NamJoon laughed,

"Noooo, I wanna stay here, like this with you" the older sigh, wanting to pull the younger in his embrace but the younger rapidly shakes his head.

"We don't want to be late, do we, Hyung? Besides, I have a surprise for you"

YoonGi raises his eyebrow, "A surprise? For me?"

NamJoon nods his head, "What is it?"

"It's a surprise, Hyung. I can't tell you yet"

"So my baby is learning to keep a secret now, hm?" YoonGi tease

NamJoon rolled his eyes, "It's not a secret, it's a surprise. That's a big difference, Hyung"

"I'm joking, babe"

"I hate you" NamJoon huffed,

"We all know that you love me, Honey"

"Well, that's a fact and I can't deny it" the younger proudly smile,

~Time Skip~

"Turn right and in 300 meters, turn left"

"Take the second exit and in 500 meters, turn left"

"Hyung, can I shut down the Waze? It's hella annoying" Jimin complained as he is the one who sits at the passenger seat while Jin drive