-2-

Dave and I left the club and he walked me to his car. He opened the backdoor, letting me in first.

As soon as we were in the car, I had given Dave my address. And he gave it to his driver.

The whole way, Dave and I were talking about growing up in New York and getting to know a little about each other. He was a really sweet and funny guy.

"Id offer if you'd want to come up for tea, but its almost 4 am. So thank you so much for everything. The generous tip, the ride home and the great conversation" I said as we pulled up to my building

"Actually I was wondering if I could use your bathroom." He said.

"Yeah definitely." I replied.

Dave and I left the car and went up to my apartment. I was low key nervous about having him in my home. Once we got inside, I turned the light on and Dave looked around.

"Yooo

"Yooo. You got a pole in the crib?!" Dave excitedly asked.

"Yeah, I gotta practice every now and then." I replied.

"Shit that's sexy as fuck ma. You gotta do a lil something for me" he said.

"Maybe. Bathroom is down the hall" I replied with a smirk.

Dave went to the bathroom and I sat on the sofa waiting for him. My nerves were spazzing. I had this sexy ass man in my apartment and I didn't know how to act.

When he came out of the bathroom he walked into the living room and smiled at me.

"You want something to drink" i asked.

"You got Henny?" He asked.

"Of course" i laughed.

I bought the Henny bottle over with two glasses and poured Dave a shot.

"Are you gonna sit?" I asked.

"Yeah my fault. I'm just a lil lit. This pole got me remembering your performance tonight." Dave said with a smile.

He sat next to me on the sofa and took a sip of his drink.

"Mind if I light up" he asked, pulling a blunt out of his pocket.

"Nah go ahead. Ima light up my own blunt if you don't mind" I replied.

"Oh nah, you smoke? Its lit" he replied with a smile. He pulled out 4 fat ass blunts and put them on the table.

"We smoking tonight" he continued.

I looked at him and smiled. Dave was definitely a nigga I could see myself chillin with on the regular.

After Dave lit the blunt, I put some music on and we spent the whole night smoking. Because I had gotten to know him and his lifestyle, I began to feel a little bad for taking his money earlier, so i got up, went to my purse and passed him the stack of cash he gave me.