-11-

Once we got back to the hotel, Dave immediately lit up and popped open a bottle.

"Bring thay sexy as over here and sit on my lap" he said while sitting down on the sofa. 

I walked up to him and sat on his lap. 

"So we heading to the studio in a few and that got my mind thinking…. How do you feel about being in a music video of mine and a couple of my niggas like Fab and A Boogie? You can finally quit that job of yours and focus on school." Dave said. 

"Are you serious?" I asked. 

"Yeah ma. I mean why not? It pays more and you can keep ya clothes on. It also don't require much time. You could make close to 30k in a week if you do those three videos." Dave replied.

Dave didn't have to say much for me to agree. I was down for any job that wasn't stripping and got me a nice amount of money.

"Yes! I love that idea" I said with excitement. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his forehead. 

"You're amazing" I said. 

"I'm glad you finally agree with me. Once we get back home, I'm takin you to that club and you quitting." Dave replied while taking a shot. 

He tilted my head back and poured some into my mouth as well. 

After a couple of drinks and blunts, I changed into something more comfortable and we headed to the car. 

Dave gave his driver the address to the studio and we were on our way. When we pulled up, Dave walked into the studio and introduced me to his friends.

"This wifey. Now make sure y'all keep ya eyes and thoughts to ya self. Lemme catch any of y'all slippin and it's gonna be a wrap" Dave said.

He immediately went into the booth and started spitting to the beat.

At first he wasn't feeling it so he asked for them to change the beat to something a lil more slow.

His guys shuffled through beats and came across this one old school sounding beat. 

"That's the one. Come in here with me baby girl"  he said. 

I got and walked inside of the booth.

"What you think ma? You feelin this beat?" He asked.

"Definitely. It gives me those old-school Motown vibes." I replied.

"Good. Cause this song gonna be for you" he said.

"Play that beat back again" Dave said.

When the beat dropped Dave caught a vibe and went off…

I intently listened to the words and my heart skipped a beat.

He went through the whole song in one take and came out of the booth. 

"Play that back for me again" Dave said as he sat next to me and placed his hand on my thigh.

The whole song played and I was in awe. He was talented. And the words were so sweet. 

"If you my baby, you gonna stay mine" he rapped along. 

Once the song was over, he looked over at me and smiled.

"What you think ma?" He asked.

"I love it babe." I replied.

"Im glad cause you my baby." He said in a sing songy voice as he kissed my cheek. 

Dave played the song about 3 more times before we headed back to the hotel.

The whole ride home the song he made was playing in my head. I couldn't believe how this man was able to come into my life and make me feel things I've never felt before. In just a few days I had experienced so much love and positivity, that I almost didn't want to look back.

From here on out I was gonna ride for this man, regardless of the situation.