-6-

After class I went home and got ready for my evening. I went over a routine on my pole and took a shower.

I made a quick dinner and it was already 7.

My phone rang and it was Dave…

"Hey babe" I answered.

"I'm here baby girl. Come down" he said. 

"Alright. Be down in a second" I replied.

I quickly touched up my lip gloss and headed out.

Dave was sitting outside on the hood of a car with a cheesy ass smile...

"Hey ma." He said while walking up to me and kissing me. 

"Sorry about the whip, my mama had to borrow the Range so I'm using my pops old ass shit." Dave said as he opened the car door for me.

"Its fine babe. I'm not about all the fancy ass shit. This car is fine" I replied. 

Dave smiled to himself and got in the car. 

"My fault, I'm just use to high matinence shorties." He said. 

Dave drove me to work and kissed me.

"I'll see you a lil later ma. Ima go get ready and pick up my boys." He said.

"See you later" I replied. He slapped my ass while I was getting out of the car.

"Remember that ass mine" he yelled while driving off.  

I shook my head and smiled to myself as I walked into the club. 

After getting dressed and chillin with Mel, I decided to take a picture while waiting for the club to open…

The moment I posted it on my story, Dave replied…

daveeast: You definitely gonna get this dick tonight. 😈😈

"Awww you blushing. Who's the lucky guy" Mel asked while taking my phone away. 

"Get the FUCK out of here. Dave East?!" She yelled.